Chapter 27 - Dance Night

James: be my d8 to the dance??

Me: of course!!

***

The dance was tonight, literally 3 hours. I didn't feel like going to school, even though I should've gone instead of spending the whole day with James, but who cares.

We were in James room, and things got a little heated. We stopped right when we heard clapping from the door. It was Kol, aka the pervert who always walks in while James and I were.. doing stuff.

"Kol, gosh! Why are you always here!" I screamed as I walked passed him into the hallway.

"Well, maybe, because I live here?" Kol said. I could hear his voice following me.

Kol was different, but I couldn't tell how. Wonder if Tatia did something to him..

"Kol, what happened to you?" I said as I turned around. Kol's face was less than a foot away from mine. Before we could make a move I walked down the stairs out of the door.

I did what I had to do, and walked to school. It was already 10:00, but honestly I could care less.

I casually walked into my French class and at down. Everyone's eyes were on me at the moment. But then everyone went on with their worksheet, as if I hadn't arrived. Nobody uttered a word.

"I compelled them to stay quiet, just for you, princess." I heard a voice say at the door. All of the students took a brief look at the figure, then looked back down.

"Kol." I growled. I was still very upset from what he had done this morning. Very, very annoying.

"Aren't you going to thank me? Maybe doing your magic you do with James would make me feel better." Kol said, stepping closer. I stood up from my seat. Nobody moved a muscle. I used my vampire speed and hurried past Kol.

As I exited the door, I was stopped by someone I did NOT want to deal with at the moment. "Hello!" Tatia said with a bright, annoying, bitchy smile I've only seen plastered on Katherine's face when she wanted something.

"Get out of my way!" I screamed. I saw Kol walking out, and he wrapped his hands around my waist and Tatia placed her hand over my mouth. They took me into Kol's Mazaratti and drove off to hell knows where. Somehow, I ended up knocked out and the rest was a blur.

***

My eyes slowly opened. I could feel myself tossing and turning, so I was guessing we were still in a car. I pushed my hands up, but they were blocked. All I saw was black. Oh my gosh, they had stuck me in the trunk. I am not a goddamn piece of trash, Kol.

The trunk opened. "Wake up, Ciara." Kol shoved me back and I sat up. Suddenly, Tatia and Kol fell back and someone was standing behind them. Alexia, thank goodness.

"Oh my gosh, thank you." I said as I rushed out of the trunk. Before I left Alexia told me to wait.

"He was going to give you the cure. You need to get out of town before something bad happens. Move to an apartment or something. Make sure the Mikaelsons can't find you."

I nodded my head and rushed to the boarding house. I didn't bother knocking, like usual, and headed upstairs.

"Hey, Ciara, you have an outfit for the dance tonight?" Stefan asked. I nodded and continued upstairs.

James: pickin you up in a few. C ya((:

Me: k.

I pulled out my plain, black and white polka-dot dress and placed it on my bed while I took a shower. I straightened my hair for the occasion and placed a white headband to stand out in my brown hair.

I walked downstairs to see Elena and Stefan on the couch. Right on time, the doorbell rang when I hit the bottom step. I hurried over and opened the door and saw James. He was wearing a white t-shirt and a leather jacket.

"You ready?" He asked with a smile on his face. He placed his hand out. I nodded and took his hand. James led me to his car and we left to go to the dance.

We arrived and he parked his car. We walked in, our arms hooked (cliche I know). A few minutes later Elena came in with two dates, aka my brothers. She looked so gorgeous, as usual. James asked if he could get me punch and I said sure. I walked over to Caroline and Bonnie and Elena followed.

"You two look gorgeous oh my gosh!" Caroline squealed. I thanked her and James came back over.

"Hello, ladies." He said as he handed me a drink. Elena smiled at him, but Caroline just ignored him. Guessing she didn't like him for some odd reason, because he's amazing. I took a sip of the drink, James awkwardly staring at me.

A few minutes later, I asked James something.

"Wanna dance?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"I know a few things from the 50s." James said as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"As do I." I said with a smile.

We did a couple old fashion dances, and time was up. The dance had been over. It felt like 3 minutes, but it was actually 3 hours!

James dropped me off at my house and I walked inside, Stefan and Elena following. I walked into the kitchen and made myself toast. I pulled out a knife.

"Ouch!" I yelled as the knife lightly cut through my skin. Usually I wouldn't care if I got cut with a knife, but this time I did. I realized what had happened. James had given me the cure for vampirism.