Chapter 25 - Meeting New Things

I did my daily morning routine. Took a shower, dried my hair, took an apple from the bowl, and sat in the back of the car while Elena and Stefan sat in the front.

I was in a bad mood at the moment so when they bell rang, I didn't bother saying hi to any of my friends. I walked into my math class in sat in the desk right in the front.

"Blah blah blah nine blah blah blah X blah blah blah..." Is all I could hear. I zoned out the whole time until the door squeaked open. And you'll never guess who it was.

"Hey, I really need to speak to Ciara. And I signed her out." He said. My teacher smiled and nodded and I walked out of the classroom with the one and only,

James Mikaelson.

"James, you didn't tell me you were Katherine's son." I said as I tugged my backpack out of my locker. He gave me a strange look.

"What the hell are you taking about..?" He asked. James looked hurt that Elijah never told him and I felt terrible.

"James, oh my god, I'm so sorry." I walked over and hugged him. Even thought I didn't like him, he was still my friend and I still cared about his feelings.

"My dad.. He never told me who my mother was.. How do you even know!" James screamed. I quickly took him out of the school at the moment and took him into that blue truck that held so many good and bad memories.

"What'd you need to talk to me about?" I asked as we started driving, who knows where.

"To meet up with the witch who put the curse on you." He said. I couldn't believe it, the witch!

We parked the car and walked into a random spot in the woods. I saw the back of the head of a girl.. the girl I saw with Kol!

"Tatia!" James called, "I got her!"

The girl turned around a stuck her hand out. I started moving closer to her.

"Ah, Ciara Salvatore, I presume."

I nodded my head with nervousness. This was the witch? She looked like a teenager..

"Well, do you have any questions?" She asked as I stood in front of her.

"Is it a J or a K?" I asked. Tatia looked into my eyes like I was joking.

"It's neither," she started, "stupid." I heard her mutter.

I looked at her with disbelief. "Neither? You're joking."

"Uh, no, I'm not joking. It's an E." Tatia said.

An E?! As in, Elijah?! But, how!

"Why an E?" I asked.

"Because I've liked Kol for 1000 years, and you really think that I'd curse you with the Mikaelson I've liked forever? I think not."

Tatia liked Kol? I knew it. Kol was probably gonna tell me that I wasn't as good as Tatia, because I wasn't.

I need to talk to Elijah, if he knew why didn't he tell me?

I looked over at James, who was in his truck. He was.. Crying.

"I must get going." I said, my eyes glued on James.

"Okay, meeting me here tomorrow. Same time."

I nodded and rushed into the car. I went into the front seat and waited for James to start the car.

He still sat and cried. "I thought me and my dad were close." I moved over the seat and hugged him.

James moved close to my lips, and I leaned in. Soon our lips were together. I moved closer and we were soon on the same seat. He moved his lips down my neck and moved his hand to the end of my shirt and pulled it up. I did the same with his shirt.

***

I thanked James as he dropped me off at the boarding house. I walked back in a saw Elijah and Klaus sitting in the dinning room with my brothers.

"I'm home." I said, while taking a seat in between Stefan and Elijah.

"Where were you? I didn't see you at school after first period." Stefan asked.

"I left to go somewhere." I plainly said.

"With who?" He asked.

"James."

Elijah quickly looked at me. "Where'd you two go?" He asked.

"Tatia."

Elijah's face turned as pale as a ghost. "And what'd she tell you.?"

"It's an E. And you didn't tell me."

Damon spit out his drink, which went all across the table. "An E! He's like 30 and you're like 17!"

"Yes, that is so. But I believe the reason it is not a K is because our dear Tatia has a little crush on our younger brother, Kol." I nodded and sighed. I didn't like Kol anymore.. But maybe I liked Elijah. But I know I like James again. He's not an ass anymore.

The doorbell rang and I walked over and opened it and saw Kol and James. I let James walk in, and slammed the door in Kol's face. Kol opened the door back open.

"Ciara." He pleaded.

"Kol, I know you're with Tatia. It's fine." I said as I walked back to the dinning room to see James and Elijah arguing.

"You never told me who my mom was!" James yelled.

"I didn't want you to know." Elijah said calmly.

"Katherine! It's Katherine!" James yelled.

"Woah, Katherine?" I heard Damon ask.

Kol walked in and sat across from me, making the situation worse.

"Ciara, I don't like Tatia." Kol said, trying to create a new argument.

"Kol, it's fine. Don't lie to me. I know you like her and she likes you. It's okay, I swear. I don't care." I said.

"But I don't like Tatia!" Kol yelled.

"I'm leaving." I said. I placed my napkin on the table and walked upstairs into my room. Sometimes I wish Stefan and Damon were girls so I could talk to them about boyfriend issues without it being.. awkward.

I locked the door so Kol couldn't come in. I laid down on the bed and fell asleep so I could actually go to school without being pulled out. One time.

***

I've been trying to write more lately so I hope you like the book! It's sad because I'm almost done with the book:( but there will probably be a sequel but I don't want to spoil what the theme is until I finish the book! But like and comment because I love to hear your opinions!

~elenasxlvatore