Chapter 13 - Witches Friend

"I have to go to the Mikaelson's." I said as I took my purse off the metal rack.

"Wait," my mom said as she came and hugged me, "just in case I don't see you when you get back."

I smiled and left. I can't believe my mom was alive. But she would be gone, I don't know how long this would last. Not long, I was guessing.

*1847*

"Aw, aren't they just the cutest, Damon?" Our mom asked. He sighed. Now that two new babies were born, they were the center of attention. Not him. He used to be an only child, aka mothers favourite.

"So, what do you want to name them?" Our mom asked.

"You want me to name them?" He asked with a smile. She nodded her head with enthusiasm.

"How about.. Alexandria and Stefan?" He asked.

"How about something shorter.. like Ciara."

"Yeah, I like it." Damon said as he took one last look at the two little babies. Maybe this wasn't as terrible as he thought.

***

I was at the Mikaelson's house and knocked on the large doors.

"Hey, Ciara, come in." Klaus said. I walked into the living room..

"Who's this?" I asked. In the room I saw a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a white dress and light brown flats. I had no idea who the hell she was.

"Well, Niklaus kidnapped her and apparently she knows the witch who put the curse on you." Elijah said.

I looked at the girl. She looked as if she had no idea what was happening. She looked pissed.

"We compelled her." Rebekah said. I nodded. The girl angrily stated at me, as if I did something wrong. Klaus walked up to her and ripped the tape of her mouth.

"So, here's little Miss Hayley." Klaus said.

"Actually it's-"

"Ciara, we all know. We know you already." Rebekah said. I sighed with relief, I didn't have to tell them, even though I knew they probably already knew since James knew. They have been alive for 1000 years.

"Can you leave us?" I asked. They all nodded and walked outside. "And no weird vampire hearing!" I yelled. I turned back around facing the girl.

"So, what's your name?" I asked, trying to be polite.

"Ava." She said, obviously annoyed at the situation

"Well, Ava, do you know why the witch put the curse on me?" I asked.

"Yes." She said.

"You will tell me everything you know about the witch who put the curse on me." I compelled.

"Nice try. Vervain."

"Oh, well could you tell me with the kindness of your heart?" I asked. We were getting no where to finding the witch.

"No, I have no kindness." She said with a sarcastic laugh.

I suddenly got a text. From Elijah.

Elijah: come to the main factory, now.

Me: okay, I will.

"Great, now this? I'll be back for you later." I said. I used my vampire super speed and rushed to the factory.

It was empty. Nobody was in here? "Hello?" I said. My voice echoed in the giant, empty factory.

"Hello." A voice said. I turned around. I saw a man with brown hair and brown eyes.

"Umm, who are you? I'm looking for someone." I said.

"Oh me?" He started, "I'm Finn."

***

AN: FOR MEGAN BECAUSE SHE REALLY WANTED FINN SO YAY