Chapter 11 - Drink Your Sorrows Away

Even though I didn't like Kai, I have no friends in Mystic Falls except Katherine - who was probably in a bed with some boy - Stefan - my lame brother that was probably with Elena, ew - and Damon? I don't think so. And does Damon have a girlfriend or something?

Not only did Kol break up with me (which brought so much tears, but luckily the rain covered it up), but I had to walk all the way to the grill in the rain. Damn you rain. But there hasn't been rain in Mystic Falls in weeks so I bet the mayor - aka Mr.Lockwood, Tyler Lockwoods's dad (who I like to call Mr. LockwooF) - is happy.

James: aw so i heard that Kol doesn't love you anymore;))

Me: sarcasm is a virtue, James.

James: I believe it is. If you want we could have a threesome:))

Me: No thanks. Not planning on doing anything with you. EVER.

James: oh, why?! Because you love Kol?:(( but i love you CIARA. yes, I do know exactly who you are and I appreciate you lying to hide you identity. Much appreciated. See you tomorrow babe:))

I went into settings and almost blocked his number. The curse. DAMN YOU TOO WITCH, WHOEVER THE HELL YOU ARE. Why the hell me? Why not some other baby. This shit is stupid and I hated James. He's being more annoying then I thought was possible.

I finally walked into the grill, soaking wet, and slammed down in the seat next to Kai at the bar.

"Woah, what happened to you?" He asked, taking a sip from his cup.

"Kol, James, and rain." I said. He slid me a cup and I took a long sip then sat the cup back down. "I just really need a friend right now."

"Okay, consider me your.. gay friend," he started "but minus the gay." I laughed.

"Ooh, gay friend, I like the sound of that." I said with a smile. I hopped over the counter and compelled the lady to give me one of the whole bottles of bourbon. I took three sips and I finished the bottle, and kept compelling myself bottles. Soon enough I was too drunk to function.

"Hello, again, Hayley." James said.

"Goddamn, James go away!" I screamed, almost making everyone at the grill look at me.

"Well, I can't exactly do that considering.. the curse." James said. How did he know? Well, duh, Ciara he knows. He's the one who's part of the goddamn curse!

Suddenly my phone rang. One new text message from a random number.

Unknown number: It was a K.

Me: what??

Unknown number: the curse, it was a K.