Chapter 12 - Coming Back, and Leaving

A K? How is this possible.. a K? My mom said a J, I swear. And how even would that person know? Exactly, they wouldn't. Or would they? Wait.. would that be Kol? How would he know though? Does he even know? So many questions went through my head one at a time.

I said goodbye to Kai and took one of the unfinished bottles with me and walked out of the door. I suddenly ran into a girl.

"Oops, I'm sorry." She said quietly. Holy.. that looked like Sarah.. Or maybe I was seeing wrong. But I was the one person who knew every one of Sarah's facial details.. and that was it.

Suddenly my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I asked as I answered.

"We have a problem." Damon said.

"What?" I asked.

"Mom's back." Damon said.

What? Is she the one who sent me the message? I used my vampire super speed and ran back into the house.

"Mom?" I said as I saw the back of a lady's head on the couch. She turned around.. and it was! I looked into her ice blue eyes, which reminded me of Damon. You could tell in a second that this was our mom.

I started to tear up. I missed her so much. She got up from the couch and hugged me. I squeezed her tightly, knowing that I'd have to let her go yet again.

"Oh sweet, Ciara. It's so good to see you." She said, squeezing me as I squeezed her.

"How are you here?" I said, trying to stop crying tears of joy. Mom wiped away the tears making their way out from my eyes.

"The dead.. Well the other side, they're just coming back to life." She said.

"Wait, so like, the other side?" I asked. So maybe that was Sarah! I pulled out my phone and texted Kol.

Me: Kol, come over its a K! Not a J!

Kol: I've left town. And I'm not coming back because it's a lie. Bye Ciara

Was this for real? I wanted to cry, and this time not tears of joy. Goddamn you James, you ruined our relationship and you weren't even the one. This was annoying as hell.

"Wait, Mom, was it you that sent me that text?" I asked. If it wasn't her, then who was it?

"What text?" She asked. If it wasn't her.. then who? I pulled out my phone and showed her.

"No, no. It was a J. I promise you, sweetie." I sighed. Great. So it wasn't a K.. It was James. I didn't want to be with James! I hate James and I will never love him!

"But, what happens if I don't marry the Mikaelson with a J?" I asked. My mom sighed.

"The witch will take you, and never ever bring you back. She's a powerful witch, and she will take your vampirism and you'll.. die."

Oh shit, that was scary. But I didn't want to marry him. I wanted Kol. Not him. I hate this.

"But I don't want to marry James!" I yelled. I stomped over to the couch and slammed down into the squishy foam. My face stuck into the foam and the cushion got wet from my tears.

"Why ever not? Aren't all Mikaelson's elegant." She asked as she walked over and rubbed my back.

"Not all." I mumbled, lifting my face to the side.

I sat up and turned around, and saw Stefan. I ran over to him, as if I haven't seen him for ages.. I hugged him as tight as I could. I need my twin.

"Stefan, it's been a while." I said as I hugged him.

"It sure has, Ciara."

I suddenly got a text.

Elijah: we're stuck in a little.. situation. come over as soon as possible.

Me: okay, sure. be there soon.

***

AN: I HOPE YOU LIKE THE BOOK SO FAR! PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT BECAUSE I LOVE READING THE COMMENTS<33