Chapter 22 - Off Goes the Humanity

That night I laid in my bed, and thought. I can't go on without Kol. I looked over at my clock. It was only 11. I knew what I had to do. Flip the humanity switch. I didn't want to feel the pain of half of my heart gone.

I slowly closed my eyes, and click. My humanity was gone. I felt a groan in my stomach. I was starving. I walked downstairs and used my vampire super speed to go to the grill. It was full, which was perfect. I walked over to a guy. Who had blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Hey." I said, trying to flirt.

"Hey," he said as he made a 150 degree turn to face me. "What's a lovely girl like you doing here all alone?"

"Looking for someone to help me feel less.. alone." I said with a smirk.

"Well, what's your name?" He asked.

"Ciara Salvatore."

"Oh, I'm Kyle, and I think your brother goes to my school?" I smiled, and nodded. He looked at me, as I took his hand and led him into an alley.

I took his face into my hands and kissed him. He pushed me into the wall, kissing me back.

I flashed my fangs and slid them into his neck. Luckily, I had compelled him to not talk nor scream. When I was finished, I threw his body into a trash can.

"Ciara?"

I looked and saw my dear brother, Damon.

"Oh, hello, brother." I said as I licked the rest of the blood off my fingers.

"What happened here?" He asked, looking around to find nothing.

"Just a little dinner." I said with a smirk. He looked surprised, considering I've never - in 162 years - ever turned off my humanity. Stefan and I inherited the ripper gene - he got 3/4 of the gene and I got 1/4. I'm not a ripper but I become one if I have to.

"Humanity?" He asked, taking one last look to see no evidence.

"Indeed."

"Well, let me show you how to have real fun." Damon said with a smirk.

He took my hand and led me into the grill.

By the time we were finished, half of the grill was dead on the ground. The others stood in fear. Now we have to compelled the others to forget.. Or just kill them. And that's exactly what we did.

"Ok, ok, now Stefan and I have a surprise for you at home." Damon said.

I smiled and nodded. We used our super speed to go back to the boarding house.

Damon led me into the basement into a room. Suddenly, I heard the door close and lock. I liked through the little window, which were guarded by poles.

"What the hell?" I yelled. They had tricked me. I heard Stefan come down the stairs and stood by Damon.

"We'll start tomorrow." He said as he quickly left.

Start what?

"You are going to feel more pain than ever, sister." Damon said before leaving.

"Ever." His voice echoed down the hallway.

***

hey guys!!! sorry i haven't updated in forever jdjsjsjhdhs. ive been busy with my vine, school work, etc. ive also been watching ahs (american horror story) and now i like ahs a lot more than tvd:// but i will finish this book no matter how long it takes so expect a couple updates asap!!;)