Chapter 19 - Karson, aka My New Boyfriend

I thought to myself.

If Kol doesn't want to be with me and Karson likes me then why not try us? I walked through the dark and looked at my clock. 11:23.

Before I could think of anything else I got a text from Karson.

Karson: hey, wanna meet at the grill so we can chat?

Me: yeah, sure.

Karson: is now okay?

Me: I'm already on my way;)

I walked into grill and noticed Karson sitting at the bar. I walked over to him and sat down.

"Hey," i said with a smile. He smiled at me and passed me a drink. I drank it all down in one sip and slammed the glass back down

"Let's get this party started." Karson said as he placed his hand out for me to take. I gladly took it and we got this party started.

***

It was 1:00 A.M. and pretty much everyone in the grill was drunk. I laughed, this was a real party! Suddenly, I got a tap on my shoulder. Shit. Stefan. Party Patrol, or aka PARTY KILLER.

"Ciara, you're going home." He said, as he grabbed my hand.

"Chill, Stefan. I'm fine."

"No, you're drunk. Now let's go."

"She doesn't want to go with you, now let go." Karson said, tugging on my other hand.

"Fine. I'll go get a drink." Stefan said loosening the grip on my hand and walking over to the bar.

I looked at Karson.

"Karson, I love you." I said. I kissed him, and we danced.

After everyone left, we compelled the manager to allow us to stay all night. Luckily, he wasn't on vervain.

We sat on top of the bar, drinking large bottles of vodka.

I looked at Karson, who was staring at me. I put the bottle down, and scooted closer to him. I kissed him, and he kissed me back. Soon enough, he used his vampire super speed and he pushed me against the wall.

A minute later we were naked under the sheets. I was thinking to myself, if KOL didn't want me then I guess I could give Karson a chance. And the curse is a K right? And Karson's the only Mikaelson doppelganger. So it could work.

I got closer to Karson and he laid his arm around me. It was perfect, more perfect than any moment with Kol. I didn't need Kol, anyways.

I turned and faced Karson.

"I love you."

He smiled.

"I love you too."

***

A/N: that started quickly but who cares hahah.