7

✍︎︎

✍︎︎

Sat next to Hermione upon the steps waiting to see who was brave enough to place their name in the goblet, she found herself looming over the bushy haired girls shoulder finding interest in the book she was reading.

She was rather bored.

Cedric and Maximus had been missing for the entire day leaving her to attend classes alone meaning her best friend asking his lover to be official either went really bad or extremely good. She was hoping good or she might just have to make Cedric, Deadric.

She snorted at her own thoughts, finding herself absolutely hilarious. Hermione sent her a raised eyebrow watching her laugh to herself, to which the girl shrugged back however her attention was quickly redirected as she caught sight of Viktor Krum walking to place his name in the goblet. He was definitely going to be chosen, she doubted any other Durmstrang boy put their name in knowing the one and only Krum wanted to compete.

"Woo 'Mione look at Viktor, the bewitcher snitch catcher, he's staring right at you" Hermione swatted Rosalinds arm as a blush coated her cheeks, locking eyes with the Bulgarian boy who seemed to be infatuated with her.

"Go on Cedric!" Her head snapped to the entrance when she heard that, almost letting out a scream when she saw Cedric and Maximus with conjoined hands, walking towards the goblet. Maximus caught sight of his best friend and pecked Cedrics lips before walking to her with a skip in his step.

"So?"

"We're official!" The pair squealed together like little school girls earning judgmental looks from a few boys of Durmstrang.

"What are you looking at?"the boys instantly turned away when Rosalind gave them a death glare. She was not about to let someone ruin this moment happiness.

"Finally" she hugged the boy, not caring that he was dripping wet with rain. Cheers erupted from the room as Cedric placed his name in bravely, Maximus sending him a wink before his boyfriend went off to celebrate with his friends.

"You aren't going with him?" Hermione asked the boy, chipping into their conversation. Herself noticing how Cedric gestured the boy over but Maximus shook his head at him.

"Oh I'll see him again tonight" the dark haired male smirked mischievously making the slytherin girl grin back at his naughty comment but then she smacked his arm with a pout. Of course he had been off shagging his golden boy when she was stuck in potions with snappy snev. Who had given her a detention once again. The reason? She had green eyes. How ridiculous was that.

Just as Harry and Ron came over to the trio, the familiar yells of Rosalinds favourite twins came bellowing in.  The Knight female giving them a suspicious look when they winked at her.

"Yessss" they both yelled proudly, high fiving students as they passed them.

"Well lads, we did it" Rosalind raised her eyebrow at the boys, they had told her before that they were going to make an ageing potion to cross the age line so they could enter the tournament. They had even offered to make her one too, however she declined for many reasons aswell as she didn't think they would actually do it .

"Cooked it up just this morning" Fred and George held out a clear tube with a foggy substance inside. Rosalind and Hermione seemed to be thinking the same thing as the two girls shared a look between them. Clever but perhaps not clever enough.

"It's not going to work" Hermione sang with a roll of her eyes, the two ginger twins scoffing almost offended. Rosalind having sat back down next to Hermione was squished up right next to her when both twins threw their arms around them.

"Oh yeah?" Fred started.

"And why's that Granger?" George finished with a playful smirk upon his lips.

Hermione rolled her eyes at the pair but gestured to the ageing line as though it was obvious.

"You see this? This is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself"

"So?" The twins didn't see where the Granger girl was going with her point, their egos being bigger than their brains.

"So, a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a pathetically dim-witted ageing potion" The Gryffindor girl stated 'matter of factly'. The Weasley twins letting her words go through one ear and out the other.

"You believe in us right Rosie?" The pair turned to Rosalind, who nodded her head in fake enthusiasm. She needed a good laugh before she endured detention with her absolute favourite grease pan!

"Tell you what, you succeed and I'll buy everything you need to start up that joke shop you want so bad" the boys hearing that were now determined and pecked her cheeks before hopping up to their feet. Maximus rolled his eyes at how eager they were now she had mentioned that, he knew Rosalind had already put away hundreds if not thousands of galleons to give to them once they became of age, so that they can start up their dream joke shop, she even made a few places in Diagon alley keep their unused buildings clear so that when ready the twins can go and pick the best spot to start their business.

Of course Molly weasley didn't know this, she would quite literally kill Rosalind if she found out she was spending that sort of money on her children. Although Molly didn't know about all of the gifts Rosalind had bought each of her offsprings over the years or the price of the gifts she bought for the women herself, If she did she was sure Molly would whip her with a tea towel.

Rosalind liked buying people gifts, she liked spoiling people and watching the smiles light up their faces when they were gifted something they wanted so bad. The twins call her their own personal sugar mummy, if they wanted something and told Rosalind she would get it for them with no hesitation.

"Ready Fred?"

"Ready George"

"Bottoms up" the twins chugged the potion before jumping into age line circle, cheers erupting from everyone as they actually made it through. However Rosalind watched with a smirk, knowing something was about to go very wrong.

Just as they put their names in, the goblet emitted a bright blue flame, chucking the twins out of the circle making them land of the floor a few feet away. Rosalind fell into a hysterical fit of laughter as they got up however now adorned shaggy white hair and a long white beard each.

They turned to look at eachother before turning to look at Rosalind as she teased them.

"I didn't know Dumbledore had doppelgängers" the boys mouths went agape as people started to laugh out loud at her statement. The brothers starting to argue and  play fight on the floor.

"Well I must admit that's the best things I've seen all week" Rosalind wiped her eyes, a few tears straying from how hard she laughed.

"Oh really I thought it was the french blo-"

"Shut up McKay"

☕︎︎