60

✍︎︎

✍︎︎

"Rosalind!"

The Knight girls air was knocked from her lungs as she was pulled into a bone crushing hug from Molly Weasley, the large family having entered Grimmauld place only seconds before, Rosalind hadn't even made her way fully down the stairs as she was attacked by her.

"It's nice to see you again Mrs Weasley" she hugged her back.

"God mum, let her go will you. We have our whole summer planned with her and we can't have her dying before that" Rosalind grinned widely hearing the voices of her favourite ginger twins, leaving Mollys arms only to be scooped up in four, freckled muscular ones, George and Fred trapping her between them as they hugged her tightly. She was quite literally their saviour and they would be forever grateful for her, because of Rosalind they now had more that enough money to open up their joke shop once they left school. She had also told them that at Christmas, she was taking them building shopping so they could find perfect place for their joke shop. Safe to say they had decided she would never be pranked by them ever again. They loved her, they truly did. Of course they hadn't told Molly, they had slipped a little to Arthur but he had promised to keep their secret until they finished school.

"Did you miss us Rosie" Fred smiled widely.

"'Cause we missed you" her head rotated back and forwards so that she could look at them both and it would have been a very odd sight to see if the family in the hallway wasn't used to the twins' ways of just picking Rosalind up and hugging her, as if she wasn't 5'10 and older than them.

"Course I missed you two weasel-brains. How did I ever survive without you two?" she fed their egos, the two boys grinning as they swung her so her feet dangled wildly above the ground.

"Put her down. She's not a rag doll" from over the twins shoulder she saw Ginny give her brothers a dirty look with a roll of her eyes, slapping Fred's back gesturing for him to place the raven haired girl back onto the floor so that she could hug her.

"Yeah, that's no way to treat a lady" Ron laughed, coming to stand next to Ginny watching the scene infront of him.

"Oh shut it Ron, you don't know a thing about ladies"The twins rolled their eyes but placed her down so her feet were back touching the floor, three figures at the top of the stairs catching their eyes.

"Nice to see you Rosalind" Arthur Weasley patted her back in a fatherly manner, smiling down at her to which she returned the gesture. All of the Weasleys would be staying...except from Percy, now Rosalind never got along with the stuck up boy but she knew it upset the red haired family to lose in one way or another their son and brother, Rosalind could only hope he would pull that stick out of his arse and fast before it was too late.

"I have some great muggle technology to tell you about Mr Weasley" she told him with a mischievous grin, Molly hearing and groaning with a roll of her eyes seeing how her husbands face lit up with the subject. Rosalind was no help when it came to stopping his muggle fascinations, she was always teaching him about new things.