79

✍︎︎

✍︎︎

-
Allie,

I kissed her! I actually kissed Cho Chang. I cant believe it, I've never felt like that before. Those butterflies you said you would get in your stomach if with someone you like, well I get them with her. I really like her a lot. She's the prettiest girl I've ever seen, from her beautiful eyes to her gorgeous skin and not to mention how soft her hair is. She's utterly perfect.

Sorry I got carried away.

I cant believe it's already December, not long until I can finally see you again. The months have flown by so quickly I still feel like I'm in September.

Defence lessons in the R.O.R are going well, we've been getting better with each lesson and everyone is becoming stronger. You'd be so proud of us, especially Neville; he's becoming so much more confident with himself and it was actually the thought of you being proud of him that motivated him to get the spells right. You really are an inspiration to us all.

On a darker note, the nightmares are becoming worse, more realistic if that makes sense. I feel like I'm in them sometimes, like I'm the ones who's eye sight I'm seeing them from but I cant make out what I'm seeing. It's frustrating.

Umbridge isn't helping at all, I absolutely despise her and her awful ways. I wish you were here. I miss you loads.

That's all for now, just a week or so and I'm gonna see you again.

I love you

Harry

-

"Is it from Harry?" Fleur asked her girlfriend from inside her bed, looking to where she sat at the desk and read the letter that had just been dropped off by hedwig.

"Yeah, he's such a little ladies man" she grinned widely, placing the note back in the envelope before getting a piece of parchment off of Fleurs desk and beginning to write back a response. She couldn't believe it had taken the boy a year to kiss the pretty girl, after the ball he got cold feet and fought against the urge.

They were staying at Fleurs house for the night, having taken Reinmond with them (Rosalind had snuck him out in amimagus form- without Dumbledore knowing) so he could stay in the guest room of the house whilst they let Sirius and Remus have a date night. They deserved it after all, they barely got time alone and with Molly taking a quick trip back to the burrow to make sure it was all okay and Maximus having gone to check up on his family they finally had the house alone.

"Amour?" Rosalind hummed in answer, glancing quickly over her shoulder before going back to dipping her quill in ink.

"Yes Frenchy"

"What would you like for Christmas? it is in a week after all" she asked, sitting up with the silk covers over her lap. She was in one of Rosalind's hoodies as it has began to get a lot colder during December, they had the heating on but Fleur couldn't sleep without a window open so they had to have it wide at all times, it didn't bother them though it just meant they got to wrap up warm and cuddle closer.

"I don't want anything, I just want you" Fleur threw a little blue throw pillow at her with a whine, she had done that every time she had asked.

"You always say that, but really what do you want? Some new rings? Oh! I can get you some more of those muggle records If you'd like!" Rosalind smiled softly, giving hedwig the letter for Harry before turning to face her girlfriend with a small shake of her head.

"just being with you is enough of a Christmas present for me" she walked over and pressed a loving kiss on her lips, the blonde humming in satisfaction at the feeling.

"As it is for me too, but I need to give you a Christmas gift. I already took to your request and gave you myself for your birthday" Rosalind bit her lip with a smirk thinking back to the night they had a few days prior. Oh what a birthday gift that had been.

"I don't mind getting the same gift twice" she winked cheekily, receiving a playful pat to the chest as she fell on top of her and started placing kisses upon Fleurs face.

"Well I do, and if you don't tell me what you won't you won't be getting me until after Christmas" said Fleur cockily, Rosalind gasping in horror at her sentence. She was using that threat way too often since she knew it worked, every time.

"You monster! Fine!" She huffed, tapping her chin to think of what she may want.

"I don't want anything though!" After a while of thinking she whined and tucked her head into the blondes neck, Fleur shaking her head at the act.

"You must want something"

"Hmm well... I know I want one thing in particular" she moved her lips to whisper something in her ear only to be cut off by frantic banging on Fleurs door. They looked at eachother panicked before hopping up off of the bed and scurrying to open the bedroom door.

Once opened, they were greeted by the sight of Bill Weasley crying his eyes out, eyes red and puffy with his face splotchy from crying. Danielle was stood behind him, her own face holding fear and sadness as she tried to comfort him by rubbing his back soothingly.

"What's going on?" Rosalind asked, feeling scared as Bill gripped her hand and tried to pull her out of the room quickly.

"W-we have to go to the hospital now" he choked out through sobs, none of what was happening making sense so she turned him around to look at her, stilling him by holding his shoulders.

"Bill, breathe. What's happened?" She felt panic bubble inside her as more tears fell from his eyes, his stuttering making it hard to hear what he was saying.

"It's dad. H-he's been attacked whilst standing guard at the ministry, that bastard snake attacked him! He's in hospital now, we have to go!"

"What?!"

✍︎︎