52

✍︎︎

✍︎︎

A loud squeal left her lips as she came darting down the stairs, her loudness waking up a very bitchy walburga black in her portrait. 

"You filthy blood traitor! Disgrace to our name! You dis-" Rosalind cut the old hag off as she mocked her.

"Disgust you, yes I know grandma. Now isn't it time for you to go back to sleep" with great force, Rosalind managed to shut the curtain again before continuing her journey into the kitchen where she found the three men she was currently living with.

They all sat around the table, still in pyjamas looking half asleep with coffee in their hands.

"How are you so cheery at...nine in the morning" Sirius grumbled, rubbing his eyes to look at his niece who had started to prepare herself a brew. Kreature, a house elf that was loyal to the noble house of black, shocked as she refused to let him make her one instead patting his head and making it herself.

Kreature was a very grouchy house elf, he hated everyone and everything, especially Sirius. However despite that, never planning to admit it, the little elf did seem to quickly grow a soft spot for Rosalind. She treated him with respect, as though he was an equal and never dared raise her voice at him like Sirius did. She reminded him of his master regulus, tough looking but truly kind hearted. He would scoff when he would hear that she was the double of Sirius, he didn't see it at all. Sirius was annoying and loud, he despised him but Rosalind, no Rosalind was kind and considering, a softness within her that touched even the grumpiest of creatures such as himself.

"Well my lovely uncle, I have just received a letter from my girlfriend who is currently in the country and I'm going to see her" Sirius was wide awake at that, leaning forward in his seat excitedly. It had been a week since Rosalind had last seen Fleur, the french girl having getting settled into her new house and transporting from France to England back and forth with her belongings halting their meet up. Within that time though, Rosalind had managed a day out with Maximus, who had been informed about the order and was eager to join, he was going to come to the meeting in a couple of weeks but decided against staying in the house with them all(despite him wanting to) as he  didn't want to leave his mother alone with the twins for now.

"Oh really and where will you two be going?" He asked with a smirk, watching whilst she winked at him as if he wasn't her uncle and rather her best friend. Reinmond shook his head at the pair, as did Remus they were a bad influence on eachother them two, they fed into eachothers humour and bigged the other up. A dangerous duo they were.

"Her new house" Rosalind giggled at the thumbs up he gave her, although she almost spat out her coffee at his next sentence.

"Do I need to give you the protection talk or does it work differ- ow fucking hell moony!" Remus had cut him off with a slap to his arm, gesturing to Reinmond who had dramatically covered his ears at the topic. He may help her with flirting but he did not want to know about his baby sister shagging people.