8

✍︎︎

✍︎︎

She inhaled the smoke deeply, letting it fill her lungs before she exhaled with a satisfied sigh. Sat under a large tree she let her head loll back, She really needed a smoke after experiencing the class of dark arts with 'professor moody'.

He had been teaching them about unforgiving curses, which caused many students in her year to outrage with the subject. However it wasn't what he taught that bothered her, it's the way he always stared at her as if trying to figure her out that made her uneasy. She didn't trust him, not one bit.

"I heard those things kill" the slytherin felt a shock run through her body when she heard a thick french accent behind her. Snapping around she caught the gaze of the one and only Fleur Delacour, who was watching her with wonder. She stood there with her arms formally behind her back, her pretty blue silk uniform standing out strikingly compared to Rosalind's own dark black and green one. She looked utterly stunning, her long silvery locks in a low ponytail however covered by the hat that rested upon her head.

Rosalind was in shock that the Fleur delacour was speaking to her, although she didn't show it ofcourse only responding with a teasing comment like she normally would.

"Makes them even better" She winked at the girl before taking another drag of her cigarette, releasing the smoke in a foggy cloud. Fleur watched in a trance as the girl wrapped her plump lips around the end, sucking in deeply and then exhaling with a satisfied sigh. She was a sight for sore eyes. Fleur didn't know what came over her but she couldn't help but bite her lip at the view before her.

"Take a picture it will last longer" the slytherin girl flirted cheekily with no shame. Expecting the girl to just blush and look down like any other girl she tried to flirt with would. She was quite the flirtatious person, sometimes she didn't even think she was flirting just being friendly but apparently not.

"I would but I'm afraid I have no camera" Rosalind grinned at the girls sassy reply, she liked girls with some fire in them who could
Match her energy. She had heard a lot about the french girl over the past few days, both good and bad. Some said she was a spoiled rich french girl who would throw a tantrum when she didn't get her way, some said she was like an Angel being sent from the above and some said she was a downright bitch who wouldn't give them the time of day. Of course Rosalind hadn't had the pleasure of meeting her herself until now.

"Pardon me but did you need something" Rosalind asked, realising that Fleur wouldnt just randomly speak to someone like her without a reason. She had almost got her hopes up for a second there.

"Oui, I would like to thank you for looking after my sister when she wandered off" Rosalind was impressed at how she was trying to hard to communicate with her in English, even with her words slightly broken her voice was mesmerising, sexy.

"Oh It's no problem really, I only put a waffle on her plate" the slytherin brushed it off with a chuckle and took a last drag of her cig before putting it out, not realising how much the small act actually meant to Fleur. From the moment she got here both her and her sister have received nasty comments from the, mostly, female population and if Rosalind did not act with kindness to her sister she could have wandered off to a group of not so very nice students, where who knows what could have happened to her.

"I'm still grateful for you doing that, merci" as Rosalind stood up, Fleur stepped forwards slowly, a sudden nervousness taking over her seeing how beautiful the raven haired girl was up close. She could have mistaken her for a Veela herself with those extraordinary looks.

"How rude of me, I'm Fleur. Fleur Delacour" she held out her hand to the girl who had plagued her mind from the moment she arrived in Hogwarts, hoping for even the smallest touch from her.

She was not expecting the green eyed girl to grab her hand and bring it up to her lips, placing a kiss upon her knuckles. Reinmond had taught her that trick, said it made girls hearts flutter and she will admit it worked every time.

"I know" and with that the slytherin walked off, leaving the french student under the large tree on her own, her hand still infront of her as she watched her leave. She had wanted to start a proper conversation but it seemed the slytherin couldn't get away fast enough.

Fleurs mouth went agape at how little effect it seemed she had on the girl. Being quater Veela meant that you had people falling at your feet in desperation to even talk to you however not Rosalind, she had just spoke to her as if she was just another girl and for some reason that made something stir within Fleur. It was like she was mad, frustrated, annoyed, needy and sad all at the same time.

She wanted her to be affected by her.

She wanted her to look at her with heart eyes as so many others did.

She felt this pull towards this mysterious girl and she didn't know why. She didn't know how to feel about it.

She never got crushes, never really showed an interest in anyone and then suddenly this girl who is like no one she's ever met before takes over her whole mind and she doesn't know why.

All she knows is that she wants her. She didn't care about what other people thought, she knew that whoever she took an interest in no matter their views her parents and family would accept. She could see herself with the Knight female, she could picture it so visually and the more she thought about it the more she wanted it.

She was going to find a way to come close to this mysterious girl.

And she wasn't going to stop until she had her.

She brought an unknown excitement to the blonde, her darker exterior and flirtatious remakes lured her in. Her emerald eyes that held a whole life story was like a pool of memories she wanted to dive in. Even her bad habits of smoking turned Fleur on and she didn't even like the habit!

It wasn't something she had ever experienced before but the more Rosalind did, the more Fleur saw..

The stronger her attraction became.

✍︎︎