67

✍︎︎

✍︎︎

Rosalind's head was in her hands as she sat on the front steps, instantly regretting the way she had blown up and the way she had panicked everyone. Fleur sat next to her rubbing her back, Reinmond on the other side as he did the same. Sirius was bent infront of her next to Maximus and Danielle was stood behind them keeping an eye out, ready to dropkick anyone who planned on interrupting them.

"I'm sorry I-"

"Dont you dare apologise, young lady" Sirius scolded, gently reaching up to brush a tear from her face.

"You had every right to do what you did, if you hadn't I would have. If it was me I'd have head butted her" he tried to make her smile, only gaining a little uplift of her lips but it was still something.

"I just- I'm tired and I'm scared. And with Harry getting attacked, to her saying comments about the girl I love and then this bloody order it's all...it's too much" she confessed, more tears leaking from her eyes. The groups hearts felt like they were being ripped out seeing her cry, Sirius pulled her into his chest as he petted her hair softly, not caring that her tears were drenching his shirt.

Fleur and Reinmonds emotions were spiralling watching her break down, both having the same thoughts of screaming at Molly. Maximus grabbed her hand again, leaning his head against her shoulder to show his support. Danielle however was getting angrier by the minute, she had been stopped from saying anything but no one had seen her when she was angry and right now she was livid. Molly had not only disrespected her best friend but had also made her other friend cry because of her vile words and attitude.

"I've made it awkward now" Rosalind was scolding herself on the inside, she had let her emotions get the better of her and now had caused a split between everyone.

"No you haven't, she has" Reinmond assured her, them all nodding in agreement with him.

"Yeah, we are going to go back in there with our heads held up high because what you said was completely right. There is no shame in saying you're feelings princess"

"Allie?" The new voice made her snap around, Harry standing there with his eyes trained on her tear stained face.

"Come on you two, let's leave the family to talk" Maximus said, pulling Fleur up which received him a protest with not wanting to leave her girlfriend but she soon followed his request knowing they had to talk to Harry. Plus it gave her a chance to try and throttle Molly without Rosalind having to see it.

Once Maximus and the other two girls went back inside, it was just Harry, the Knight siblings and Sirius there.

"Hey Harry" she stood up, beginning to apologise until the air was knocked out of her lungs by him crushing them into a hug, his head snuggled into his chest as he held her tightly.