21

☕︎︎

☕︎︎

"You're staring"

"I know I am" Fleur smiled when Rosalind brushed her fingers across her face softly, a tickling sensation being left on her cheek from the movement. Catching her hand, she held it within her own, mindlessly playing with the girls chunky silver rings as she kept her eyes shut. Just basking in the safeness and security that Rosalind made her feel. She didn't think she had ever got a better nights sleep.

Rosalind had awoken to a sleeping Fleur laying peacefully on her chest, the blondes arms wrapped around her tightly as if she was scared the girl would leave whilst she was in her slumber. She looked beautiful, long blonde hair messily sprawled out on the pillow, face bare and in Rosalind's clothes. Rosalind thought she had been dreaming but waking up to the goddess that is Fleur Delacour laying fast asleep on her chest, she swore she almost screamed.

"A little creepy" the blonde teased, peeking out of one eye to catch Rosalind rolling her own eyes. Creepy her arse.

"It's romantic" Fleur smiled and opened her eyes fully, sitting up with a yawn as she stretched, letting out a hum at the feeling. Rosalind could only watch her as she did so, she was absolutely gorgeous everything about her captivated her in a way no other had.

As Fleur turned back to look at the Slytherin, a sudden thought dawned on the two girls when they thought back to last night. What were they now? Did the other think it was just a little bit of fun or did they hold the same feelings?

"Rosalind?"

"Yeah?" Before Fleur could ask her question, a small knock was heard at the door making them jump. Fleur looked at the girl she liked with wide eyes, she didn't want anyone seeing her in the state she only wanted Rosalind to see her in, so vulnerable and 'unprofessional' if you will. Hopping out of the bed, Rosalind slipped on her slippers before walking to the door, the knocking not stopping until she opened it.

"Who-"

"Bonjour!" Looking down at the small voice that greeted her, the Slytherin girl was faced with Gabrielle Delacour, the small girl beaming up at her with a bright smile.

"Gabrielle?" Fleur questioned from inside, her little sister entering with a two satchels when Rosalind opened the door wider for her to come in. The girl peeked out into the corridor her room was located in, no one else was out meaning it was either very early or very very late.

"I brought you your clothes Fleur!" Gabrielle chimed, setting down one of the satchels on Rosalind's fluffy rug, opening it and pulling out the signature beauxbatons making Fleur exit the Knight girls bed with a smile, placing a kiss on her little sisters chubby cheeks.

"How did you know where i was?" She asked, taking her uniform off the girl and laying it out on the bed. Her eyes flitting from her sister to Rosalind, who was leant on her bookshelf watching the two sisters.

"Rosalind's friend Maximus told me!" Gabrielle said, Rosalind perking up at the answer.

"Maximus?"

"Mhm he told me that you were both in here as he saw you both this morning when he came to check on you Rosalind" of course he did, whenever Rosalind missed breakfast Maximus always thought she had probably died and entered her room without so much as knocking..which meant he also saw her and Fleur asleep together. Great. She won't hear the end of it now.

"Merci" Fleur petted her little sisters hair before rushing her out of the room, telling her that she would be down as soon as she could. Once Gabrielle had left, giving Rosalind a big hug as she went, Fleur turned to the girl and rose a brow.

"You never told me how you learnt french?" The raven haired girl hummed and walked to her wardrobe, pulling out her own uniform as she answered.

"All the Blacks specialise in the french language, my mother forced me and my brother to learn it from a young age" Fleur knew that talking about her family pained the girl, so a small frown made its way onto her face as she walked towards her and wrapped her arms around her waist, laying her head on her shoulder.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have asked"

"No its okay, I want you to know about me" Rosalind smiled and turned around, throwing her uniform on the chair next to her so she could wrap her arms around Fleur.

"What are we?" The french girl blurted, her head tilting as she watched Rosalind's reaction. Rosalind smirked and pulled her closer, her lips moving so they were next to the girls ear.

"What do you want us to be?" Fleur shivered and bit her lip feeling her hot breath against her neck. She knew just how to make her weak.

"I want-" Fleur didn't know what to say, her breath staggering feeling Rosalind's lips softly pecking her neck, a gasp leaving her throat.

"Hm? What do you want?"

"To see where this goes, I want to be with you" Rosalind's heart was beating at an extraordinary rate, hearing those words leave her lips made her stomach do excited flips.

"I'd like that" coming up from her neck, she grabbed Fleurs cheek softly laughing as Fleur grabbed the collar of her hoodie and smashed their lips together, both giggling happily.

"You will be mine?" Fleur asked between pecks, her hands clasping behind Rosalind's neck.

"Mhm, let's see where this goes" Fleur let out a scream when Rosalind picked her up in a hug and span her around, their laughter mingling together to make the most beautiful song, echoing around the bedroom.

What they didn't know was that Maximus McKay, Harry Potter and Gabrielle Delacour were stood outside Rosalind's dorm door, practically dancing in glee as they used a spell to hear everything that went on inside the room.

Rosalind had finally got herself a girl she deserved.

☕︎︎