64

✍︎︎

✍︎︎

Another week had passed and the end of July had hit, August now entering which meant only a few more weeks of summer before the kids were back in school in the following September.

Rosalind had very much lived it up with everyone she saw in just the first week of them staying, she went on days out with Fleur, Danielle and Maximus, helped the twins with plans for their joke shops, taught Ron some quidditch tips to try and make him try out for the team for once, her and Fleur had also spent a great amount of time with Ginny showing her fashion tips and sneaking her in some 'older' looking clothes that she wanted to try.

She had also regained her bond with bill and Charlie, however it wasn't only her that would be seen with the dragon tamer, Maximus saw a good friend in the older boy too and spoke to him a lot about photography and places to see in Romania. The two boys bonded very well however Charlie did intimidate him sometimes, he was very straight forward and said what he wanted...that being Maximus. However the McKay boy had only just lost his boyfriend, Rosalind having told Charlie why he became upset, and Charlie understood right away, not trying anything with the boy only wishing to be a friend.

Charlie had always been very comfortable with his sexuality, he did not care for gender or what was in between someone's legs he just liked people and their souls. Maximus had caught his interest right away, the softness and warmth that radiated off the cute man had Charlie in a daze when he saw him. But of course he understood the boundaries of what he wanted and never pushed him into anything, opting to just being his friend.

Rosalind had kept in contact with Harry every day, even sneaking out to privet drive to deliver presents and a birthday cake on the 31st of July for Harry's birthday. She of course did everything she could to tease the Dursleys when she got there, that receiving her a scolding letter from Dumbledore for even going in the first place but she didn't care, she wasn't going to be stopped from seeing the boy she thought of as a brother, she was already hiding a whole secret society from him.

She was currently helping Remus bake some cupcakes, throwing some flower at the older man laughing as he threw some back but missed as she dodged him. Sirius watched next to Fleur with a beaming smile on his face, the interaction between his lover and niece warming his heart.

The Weasleys had all gone back home for a couple of hours to check on the burrow, Maximus having also left so he could spend the day with his own family. Danielle and Bill were at 'work' they had told everyone however Fleur and Rosalind knew that they were both bonding with eachother back at Fleur and Danielles house.

Reinmond, was still asleep. He hadn't got any nights rest as nightmares haunted him all night long; the images of hurt muggles, the dark Lord, known death eaters, his parents flashing in his mind, the cruel words of the torture Rosalind was destined to face if she made the wrong decision ringing in his ears, taunting him. He had been whimpering and tossing and turning loud enough for thankfully Rosalind to hear, the girl having left the confinement's of her own bed to go and hold her brother, trying to calm him for the rest of the night.