55

✍︎︎

✍︎︎

"Fuck off that's so cute, she got a blue leather jacket to match yours. Think I might cry"

Maximus awed as they sat on a log outside his house, the trees swaying around them and the cool breeze nipping at their cheeks as the birds chirped happily. After spending the whole day with Fleur two days ago, having an amazing time shopping and sneaking little kisses within changing rooms, Rosalind decided her and Maximus needed to just have a chill day at his house with his family, play with the twins, help his mum bake, just relax before they were thrown into this Anti-Voldemort cult.

Sirius had complained with a pout about how much she was going out, jealous that he himself couldn't go on a stroll with her, Reinmond had been the same however with both of them 'wanted' they had to make due of their time with her within the house. Even Remus couldn't brush the sulk off off his lovers face, Rosalind would have felt bad if her uncle didn't try to repress his smirk as she almost stayed instead of leaving. Once she had left Sirius had thrown a little hissy fit and then stomped off to go and write to Harry, which had received Reinmond a wack with a tea towel as he had laughed at him.

Rosalind loved going to Maximus' house, it was in the middle of a forest, quite hidden as Maximus' father was very paranoid about people finding and hurting his family.

Amenadiel McKay also came from a pureblood family, the generations before him were big blood supremacists and supported the acts of Gellert Grindelwald which then later followed onto supporting the rise of the dark Lord however the McKay bloodline(except from Amenadial) were fully wiped out and killed during the first wizarding war; Amenadial, Maximus and Elizabeth only surviving because of his betrayal for loving a muggle which lead him to the light side. Upon Maximus' going to hogwarts and finding a friend in Rosalind, Amenadial immediately took to the girl when Maximus had brought her home as she reminded him of himself, the black sheep of the family who did not believe in the divide of status'. It broke her heart when he was killed, the disgusting creature that was Fenir Greyback being responsible for his death.

"Mhm i must say leather suits her quite well" Maximus laughed at her statement, the two girlfriends were utterly adorable and the way they showed each other off had his heart lurching. Was he jealous of them? Absolutely not, he couldn't be more happy that his best friend was having the time of her life and he absolutely adored the pair. It was just that he wished Cedric had been the same with him, showed him off, told his parents or his friends about him the second he knew he was falling for him. He was the darkness Cedric kept locked away but Fleur was Rosalind's light that she wanted to shine brightly for people to see. He just wanted something like that. He loved Cedric with all his heart, but Cedrics love was an inner circle thing, he could never blame the boy for being scared of peoples opinions, people like them weren't seem as normal and many were killed because of loving who they love. Maximus just wished that he had got a chance to talk to Cedric and figure out why he had lied. But that chance would never come. All he could do now was love and move on, remember him for the good times they had.