11

✍︎︎

✍︎︎

Her eyes narrowed on the ginger boy she had been looking for. Ron stood with Seamus, his arms crossed and a dark frown on his lips, still sulking over Harry becoming the fourth champion.

When Harry came to her crying just the night before she knew she had to speak to the redhead and knock some sense into him, She had heard him joining in on the cruel words people were saying about Harry and to say she was fuming was an understatement. They were best friends for Salazars sake! They shouldn't be going behind eachothers back like that.

As she walked down the corridor people backed away with small flinches making her roll her eyes, since her 'episode' in the great hall people had started being scared of her. Saying that she was truly showing her 'true Slytherin skin'. What a load of bollocks.

The girl started walking quickly towards him, ready to give the younger boy a whole scolding Molly Weasley style when she suddenly collided with a smaller figure. A yelp and groan leaving both hers and the persons lips as they tripped, Rosalind acted fast and caught them by their waist, her strong arms holding the person up so they didn't fall to the ground .

Her eyes widened when she looked at the person she had knocked over.

"Shit, sorry Fleur I wasn't watching where I was going" the Delacour girl had a handful of her robes and was holding on tightly, recoving from the shock of almost being knocked over.

"You should really keep an eye out for what you're walking into" Fleur stated,looking up at the taller girl with wide eyes. The feeling of the Slytherins arms wrapped around her waist making her heart hammer in her chest. It made her feel warm.

"I apologise. Next time I'll look" Rosalind cleared her throat, letting go of Fleur once she was stable however the french girl took her time with removing her hands from Rosalind. She released her grip on her robes but smoothed them out, wiping away any creases she may have made with her tight grip. There was no denying that Rosalind had a small crush on the girl infront of her, she was absolutely gorgeous and from what she had seen already had a cracking personality. She was her ideal type so being touched by her had her becoming just a tad nervous.

"Apology accepted" Rosalind laughed at the french girls playful tone, noticing a piece of hair stuck to the girls cheek and before she could stop herself, she brought her hand to her cheek and pushed the hair behind Fleurs ear.  The girls voice got caught in her throat at the gesture made, Rosalind did it with such gentleness, such care it made the quarter Veelas heart flutter.

"Are you okay though?" The raven haired girl checked, she didn't want to have hurt the french beauty in any sort of way.

"Oui, you caught me just in time" there was barely any space between them, their chests almost touching. The slytherin girl took this as an opportunity to take in Fleurs features up close. She was stunning. Her skin was flawless and emitted a natural golden glow, her eyes were the prettiest shade of deep blue sapphire that drew Rosalind in like a moth to a flame. She was perfection and it wasn't just because she had Veela in her.

Fleur couldn't help but glance down to the girls plush lips, they looked so soft and pillowy, she noticed that Rosalind wasn't wearing any lipstick today, her usual being either black or red but today they were natural and the most gorgeous shade of rosey pink. Noticing the way the girls eyes fluttered down, Rosalind held back a smirk her lips twitching ever so slightly alerting Fleur that she had been caught staring.

Danielle, who was stood behind the girl with Gabrielle, rose her eyebrow at the scene infront of her. If that was anyone else Fleur would have cursed them out for being so reckless with knocking her over, it was obvious Fleur liked this girl more than she had told them. Deciding to cut in and make them stop giving 'the eyes' to eachother Danielle came up next to Fleur and stuck her hand out to Rosalind.

"Hello, I'm Danielle" the dark skinned girl broke the stare between the two and turned Rosalinds attention to her giving her a dazzling smile, receiving one back automatically.

"Yes, i rememeber you, I'm Rosalind" Fleur watched with a fake smile on her face as the two girls shook hands, fire burning behind her eyes when she noticed her friend hold on to Rosalinds hand a little too long. Gabrielle, noticing her sisters rigid body language also glared at the older girl and decided to be useful.

"Bonjour" she jumped between them knocking Danielles hand out of Rosalinds, a cute smile on her face as she gazed up at the green eyed girl.

"Hello again" Rosalind greeted back, a large smile coming onto her face as the younger girl tugged her down to give her a hug. The Slytherin aweing at how cute she was. Fleur smirked as her little sister gave her a mischievous wink from over the girls shoulder, for a nine year old she sure was wise for her age.

"You've met my sister" the young Veela gestured to Fleur, said girl smiling when Rosalind looked over to her with a grin.

"I have yes"  she answered, not noticing how Fleur went back to glaring at her friend the second she turned back around. She was also very surprised at how well the girl, she had taken a liking in, spoke french. it was a very sexy she would admit.

Seeing the way the pair looked at eachother, an idea came to the child head and she grabbed Rosalinds hand, swaying it slightly.

"Will you sit with us at lunch miss Rosalind?" The nine year old gave her an innocent face that always got her anything she wanted, wide eyes and a pouted lip, batting her eyelashes. Rosalind not being able to say no to those puppy eyes,  was about to answer when the youngest Weasley came marching over all flushed.

"Rosalind, I've been looking everywhere for you! Come I need help!" She didn't give no time for arguments, Ginny grabbed the older girls hand and pulled her away making both Delacours frown. A bubble of jealousy? Rising in Fleur as she watched Rosalind get snatched away.

The raven haired girl could only wave goodbye whilst she was dragged off by Ginny, sending an apologetic look to the youngest Delacour sister who looked utterly disappointed.

"What are you playing at?!" Fleur turned to her friend in anger once she saw Rosalind leave her sight completely, Danielle just smirking at her.

"You were confused on your feelings hm? I just proved you like her, you got jealous" Fleur stared at her dumbfounded as Danielle giggled to herself and walked away with a skip in her step, proud. Fleur looked at her little sister who shrugged and grabbed her hand, leading her away from just standing in the corridor.

Gabrielle had now made it her mission to get her sister and the pretty slytherin together. She wasn't going to give up, Fleur had the task of being a triwizard champion and now she had the task of being Cupid. Seems like the Delacour sisters would have a busy year.

Ginny Weasley kept dragging Rosalind until they were outside, the knight girl looking at her bewildered at the way she just snatched her away from the french girls.

"What's the matter with you little red?" The slytherin girl tilted at the girl worriedly only to receive a sheepish smile in return.

"I need boy help"

"Oh no"

✍︎︎