54

✍︎︎

✍︎︎

"Order of the Phoenix? What kind of name is that?"

Rosalind snorted at her girlfriends blunt whisper as they sat in a muggle cafe, a steaming hot chocolate with whipped cream in her hands despite it being summer. Some sun wouldnt stop her from having her hot chocolate.

The night prior, Rosalind had stayed over at Fleurs new home mostly because the blonde wouldn't let her leave without a fight, she had sent a letter of whereabouts to Sirius who only sent back a doodle of a winking face in return. That sly bastard. Although with that her brother had also sent her a letter telling her that Dumbledore had considered their request of having her girlfriend in the order, although would need to look into Fleurs background beforehand. Rosalind thought that was a load of bollocks considering he now had two past deatheaters in his ranks.

That brought them to their current location, a small little cafe not far from their homes. A letter from Dumbledore was placed in Fleurs hand, it all of a sudden having appeared on their table interrupting their romantic little breakfast.

"I said the same thing, Moldys squad have a better name" Fleur wacked her girlfriend over the head but tried to hide her laugh at her joke. Someone needed to bring humour to the situation or things would become very dark.

"So what do you think?...you don't have to join at all! It's very dangerous and you know what maybe you shouldn't j-"

"I am absolutely joining. End of story, don't argue with me. That evil creature has made yours and everyone else's lives hell. I will be at that meeting" announcing her statement sternly, she nodded her head and took a sip out of her tea, cringing at the taste. The emerald eyed girl nodded hesitantly but decided not to argue with her, the look on her face warning off any objections. She was scary sometimes.

"How do you British people drink this, it's awful" Rosalind laughed watching her face scrunch but dread filled her stomach at the thought of Fleur actually joining the order now that she had accepted. If something happened to her she'd never forgive herself. Just coming up to a year of them 'dating', Fleur was becoming her everything.

"I hate it myself don't worry love, much more of a coffee person" Rosalind smiled, taking a bite out of her caramel waffle. That was true, she absolutely despised tea with a passion; the taste was bitter to her and the small made her stomach lurch. Tea was up there with the hatred of her parents.

"Do you want something else darlin'?"

"What you have please" Fleur leaned over and placed a thankful kiss on her cheek. Rosalind placed her own drink down before calling over a worker, a dark haired man coming over with a grin Fleur didn't like what's so ever.