18

✍︎︎

✍︎︎

Once all of the champions had defeated their dragons and caught their eggs, Rosalind almost having a heart attack with Harry's eventual adventure of being chased by his dragon around the school, the Slytherin girl along with Maximus and Hermione rushed to the tents where the four were getting bandaged up.

"Harry James Potter! You scared me half to death!" Rosalind all but shouted as she stormed into the tent and brought Harry into a bone crushing hug, the boy wrapping his arms around her eagerly. He had done it, it was a challenge alright but he had done it. One task down.

"Are you proud of me?" The spectacled boy whispered quietly, looking up at her as she stood taller than him in her high heeled boots.

"Very proud, you did amazing, despite causing me to worry. Plus that chase with the dragon! My little brother eh such a cool dude" Harry wrapped his arms around the girl tighter as she said that. Her little brother. Maximus and Hermione watched the scene from next to Cedric with knowing looks, they truly were eachothers family, blood related or not you wouldn't even be able to tell they weren't actually related, despite their last names and the obvious they weren't; to any who didn't know them you could mistake them for brother and sister. Dark hair, luminous green eyes, the way they bonded with eachother, seemed like siblings alright.

"Do you think snuffles will be proud?"

"Oh don't you worry he'll be bouncing with proudness" she answered and ruffled the boys hair.

"Have you spoken to him lately?" Harry peered up at her through his glasses watching as she nodded.

"Two nights ago through the mirror, he said he misses us" she whispered in his ear when she pulled him into another hug before she stepped away and Hermione attack him with her own.

Her eyes roamed  around the room to find the beaubatons champion. She caught sight of a long blonde ponytail in the corner of the tent and went over with a smile, only to turn back around on her heels when Madame Maxime caught her gaze. She didn't know a lot about the woman however she knew that she wasn't too fond of her students mingling with the ones from hogwarts. She didn't want Fleur to get into trouble.

"No need to run" the headmistress stood to her eleven foot height and stared down at the Slytherin girl, Fleur whipping around to see Rosalind stood there eyes darting everywhere except her headmistress as to not seem rude. Deciding to introduce her headmistress to the girl she had heard all about from Fleur, she stood between and gestured one to the other.

"Madame, this is Rosalind. Rosalind Madame Maxime" the half giant held out her hand downwards for the Slytherin girl to shake, a pleased look on her face as Rosalind also bowed respectfully. Finally someone with manners. The headmistress congratulated her student once more before leaving the tent, the two girls being left staring at eachother.

"You weren't badly hurt right?" Rosalind eyed her figure up and down, looking for any bad injuries or painful scratches but it was only her skirt that seemed to catch the most damage. When battling the dragon, Fleur had sent them into a trance making the creature go all sleepy however with a loud snore of the dragon it shot out a powerful jet of fire and her skirt caught alight. Luckily she was able to put it out with water though so no fire actually burnt her skin.

"Non, I'm okay" Fleur smiled at her concern but a gasp left her throat when Rosalind pulled her into her arms, pushing her flesh against her body with a heavy sigh. She had been worried for all the champions but it was Harry and Fleur that had her on the edge of her seat in perturbation. She was so ready to become the next Charlie Weasley and slay some dragons  if something bad happened to those she cared about.

"Bloody hell I was so worried" the french girls tummy swarmed with butterflies feeling the green eyed girl start to play with her ponytail, twirling her silvery locks within her slender fingers delicately.

"You were worried about me?" The look Rosalind gave her made her giggle. The look told her a 'are you serious right now' and Fleur nodded.

"Ofcourse I was Frenchy, don't be silly" before Fleur could respond the voice of Harry cut in with an awkward cough. It was a sight to see that's for sure, Rosalind Knight holding Fleur Delacour in her arms, they looked like a couple! Harry would definitely have to ask her about that later.

"Um Allie, are you going to come to the Gryffindor common room with us?" Hermione also watched the scene infront of her, she still didn't like Fleur however maximus Mckay was a scary bloke when it came to his best friend so she would keep her mouth shut seeing him send her side glances.

"Um-"

"Actually, I was hoping we could stay together...I want to open the egg..with you" everyone's eyebrow raised at the french girl, Maximus having to refrain from sending Rosalind winks and cheeky hand gestures, the only reason he didn't was because Cedric had sent him a warning look knowing what his boyfriend was like.

Rosalind looked between the two people she cared about, Fleurs face holding that of hope whereas Harry was hiding his little smirk seeing how Fleur had tightened her hold around the girl, her hands gripping her black leather jacket tightly.

"You should go with Fleur, we can hang out later" Rosalind had never been more grateful for Harry Potter in her life, sending him a look of great thanks as she waved them off when they left the tent and then turned her attention back to the french girl and smiled.

"So you want to open the egg with me" a cheeky smirk was evident of her face, her ego inflating massively making Fleur roll her deep blue eyes.

"Can we go to your dorm?" Nearly choking on her own spit, Rosalind scolded herself for the thoughts that came to mind. The only time girls had ever asked her that was when they wanted to shag her.

"Of course" collecting herself she let go of Fleur and offered her elbow, giggling the blonde collected her egg that she had left on the bench and held it with one hand whilst her other wrapped around Rosalind's extended arm.

"Such a kind lady" said Fleur emitting a musical string of laughter from Rosalind.

"Just for you Frenchy, just for you"

☕︎︎