31

✍︎︎

✍︎︎

They walked in, in a line. Cedric and Maximus first, then Rosalind and Fleur(people who obviously never pay attention gasping at the same sex couples) then Viktor and Hermione and finally Harry and Cho.

They walked to the dance floor, ready to take the champions first waltz.

"I hope you know how to dance" Rosalind winked cheekily, Fleur biting her lip to suppress her giggle as the girl took her waist and pulled her in closely, getting the chance to whisper in her ear.

"Oh amour you aren't ready to handle my dance moves" God Rosalind loved this girl, their hands connected in the air whilst Fleurs free hand went to Rosalind's shoulder, everyone's attention watching them specifically. They were both so beautiful and mesmerising, it was hard to tell who was the actual Veela as Rosalind was just as enchanting as her lover.

The second the music started, the champions all fell into step and started waltzing around in a circle. The two girls stared at eachother as they moved in sync, their eyes never breaking contact whilst letting the rhythm control their movements, all of that around them was dissolved into nothing, feeling as though they were the only two on the dance floor. It was just them in their own little world.

Rosalinds emerald eyes glistened and her face held that of a beautiful smile when spinning Fleur in a circle, their dresses flowing gracefully around them. Fleur wanted so badly to just kiss the girl infront of her, the way she looked at her made her feel like she was the only girl in the world, it made her think that even in a crowded room of the most beautiful women that Rosalind would only have eyes for her. And she would, Fleur attracted her like a moth to a flame. She only had eyes for her.

As the first song finished, they pulled away and bowed at eachother, going in for another dance aswell as the other students who were now allowed to join the dance floor.

Rosalind took turns dancing with all her friends, she let Fred and George steal her away before dancing with Harry, then letting Ron try to dance with her(which failed miserably but it was still fun) and then having a dance with Hermione before going back to Fleur, who never took her eyes off her for one second whilst dancing with her sister and Danielle.

"Sorry m'lady, but I am stealing my girl" Maximus came up to the girlfriends and cut into their dance, Cedric on the other side waiting for Fleur to agree to dance with him aswell.

"Im only letting you have her for a few minutes, too many people have taken her away" Fleur warned him with a playful grin, letting Cedric dance with her but keeping her eyes on her girlfriend. She truly couldn't get enough of her.

"So do you see yourself becoming serious?" Cedric asked, watching as the girls eyes were trained on bus friend. Fleur only removed them to glance at Cedric but she nodded.

"Oui, I do. I would very much like to continue what we have when this is all over" Cedric nodded with a hum and a smile. That was good to know, he was making sure because he knew how, even being the 'womanizer' she is, Rosalind had never been attached to a girl like she was with Fleur and he didn't want to watch her get hurt again.

"Good"

"Why? People still think I don't truly like her? Because I do very very much" Fleur was quite honestly getting sick of the whispers she was hearing about their relationship. Always saying the same thing, that Fleur was using Rosalind to try and gain an advantage over her friends and the french girl couldn't believe it. Hermione granger, also a friend of Harry and Cedrics, was with Viktor Krum and no one said anything about him using her to an advantage. Just because she was confident in her looks and knew her worth didn't mean that she would be so evil to mess with peoples feelings, the whole time being here all she was told is that Hogwarts was a place where no one was judged and yet that's all she had been since she arrived. Judged and belittled by those around her. She would happily announce to everyone how much she was beginning to love Rosalind but the only reason she didn't is because she didn't owe them anything, her feelings were her feelings and they had no right to involve themselves within them!

"Some, but don't worry the people that matter can see how genuine you are with her. We just don't want her to be hurt" Cedric twirled the french girl and she nodded stiffly, she could understand them being weary, from the rumours of her being stuck up and an awful witch, she hadn't kicked up the best reputation for personality, only her looks. She also knew that in the Rosalind had 'girlfriend' who used her or just wanted some fun behind closed doors but Fleur wasn't like that, she'd never keep Rosalind a secret.

"I would never"

"I know" Cedric had said something about going to the toilet before disappearing into the crowd, no one noticing the look he sent Rosalind he snuck out of the entrance and up the stairs.

Fleur made her way back over to Rosalind who was laughing loudly as Maximus' dance moves.

"Where's Ced?" Maximus asked the blonde, noticing how his boyfriend wasn't with her.

"He said he was going toilet" Maximus let out a 'ah' before grabbing Fleurs hand and making her dance with him and Rosalind in a Trio. Her girlfriend wrapping her arms around her and bringing her close pressing a kiss upon her forehead.

"You okay?" Rosalind looked down at her with a smile, Fleur nodding whilst laying her head on her chest, just swaying peacefully.

Twenty minutes had passed and it was time for Rosalind to set the plan into action.

"Oh for fucksake" she cursed rather loudly, catching the attention of Maximus, who had been dancing with one of his Hufflepuff friend, making him come over straight away.

"What's wrong" he asked in concern, the same time as Fleur who had no clue about the plan between Rosalind and Cedric, she should have probably told her knowing from the look on her face that she had just gotten worried.

"I left my favourite bracelet in your dorm room, I have to go get I-" Maximus cut her off with a shake of her head and Fleur gave her a raised brow. She was just wearing her favourite serpent bracelet just seconds ago.

"Woah woah no, dance with your girl I'll go get it for you" Maximus have her a smile and asked where she had left it, her reply being on his bed. She had to hide her smirk knowing that as he run off to the Hufflepuff dorms he wouldn't find her bracelet but something else he would prefer to find much more.

"What just happened?"

"I just got Maximus to go and get made love to" Fleur should have known, Cedric going to the 'toilet' for twenty odd minutes and Rosalind glancing the the time. Ofcourse they had a plan cooked up.

"Speaking off, guess what I was told before we entered" Rosalind smirked, bringing Fleur flushed against her once more so she could whisper in her ear.

"What?"

"That the secret to opening your golden egg, is to bring it in the bath with you." Fleurs eyes widened at this information, she hadn't even thought about placing it in water!

"Want to get out of here?" The french girl nodded eagerly, letting Rosalind whisk her away out of the ball and towards her carriage so she could collect her egg.

Neither of them hearing Rons words as he upset Hermione by telling her that, her, Maximus and Rosalind were "fraternizing with the enemies".

✍︎︎