13

✍︎︎

✍︎︎

The four champions sat and stood in the room infront of Rita Skeeter and her camera man, posing whilst a picture was taken of them. The curly haired woman staring with a crooked smile as the smoke from the camera wafted across her vision.

"What a charismatic quarter" she walked up to them, the click of her heals echoing on the hard floor.

"Hello, I'm Rita Skeeter. I write for the daily prophet but of course you know that don't you" she introduced herself, shaking their hands one by one. The woman had blonde platinums hair curly hair with bright red lips and too much blush, she was also wore a bright green dress, the striking colour making Fleur think back to a certain emerald eyed girl.

"It's you we don't know, you're the juicy news. What quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks" Rita softly caressed Fleurs face, the girl cringing on the inside at the feeling of her clammy hands on her perfect skin. She flinched visibly when the blonde woman's hand suddenly slapped her cheek before walking to the three boys that stood behind her.

"What mr. Esther muscles mask. Does courage lie beneath those curls, insured what makes a champion tick" she wrapped her arms around Harry and Cedric. Victor and Fleur sharing a look between them. They didn't like this woman.

"Me, myself and I want to know. Not to mention my rabid readers, so..who's feeling up to sharing" she gave them a hum, looking between them with her head tilted. Nosy woman.

"Shall we start with the youngest. Lovely" she wasted no time grabbing Harry, the person she wanted to talk to more than anyone, the spectacled boy stumbling forwards as she grabbed him and took him away from the other champions.

She led him over to a cupboard and pushed him inside. Harry not feeling at all comfortable.

"Hm this is cozy" Harry shrank back at her close proximity, he could feel her humid breath on his face with the small space they were in.

"Uh it's a broom cupboard"

"You should feel right at home then" she pushed him down the steps until they reached the bottom, pushing him to sit down.

"So tell me Harry, a mere boy of twelve-"

"I'm um fourteen"

Back up the stairs the three other champions turned towards the door as it opened. A certain Slytherin entering making Cedric and Viktor smile at her and Fleur perk up on the chair she sat on, crossing her legs at the sight of her.

Cedric already being friends with the girl went to greet her with a hug and Viktor followed closely behind. The Bulgarian seeker liked the British girl, she was nice and her humour was excellent plus the way she stood up for herself and friends was admirable. He found himself wanting to be friends with her after she had threatened him and warned him to not dare hurt her friend Hermione once he showed an interest in the bushy haired girl. She was not at all what Draco Malfoy had described her to be.

Rosalind looked extra good on that fine afternoon. Her classes had finished for the day so her top few buttons were undone and her green striped tie hung loosely around neck, her hair was in a half up half half down style because of how short her hair was, a few whispey bits falling over her face and the crimson underside was clearly visible. Fleur couldn't take her eyes off of the slytherin.

It had been a few days since their run in in the corridor and after the french girl had helped Rosalind find her little ravenclaw friend to return her shoes, Luna being ever so grateful and wrapping her favourite seventh year in a massive hug for her 'telling the nargles off and making sure they wouldn't touch her shoes again', the pair had gone to the tree where they first ever spoke only this time Rosalind didn't leave her there. The two girls had sat down and got to know eachother; telling the other about their likes and dislikes, favourite colours, favourite classes, favourite spells, books they enjoyed. They both seemed to love shopping, Fleur had even suggested taking Rosalind on a shopping date in France one time which Rosalind of course gave her a wink and said she would love that making Fleur try to hide her blush.

Girls and boys from every school had been gobsmacked seeing the luminous french Veela in pretty pastels with the rebellious slytherin who wore dark makeup and a signature leather jacket when not in uniform and was caught smoking more than once. They were seen as complete opposites and to see someone as...conceited? as Fleur with someone like Rosalind, who was down to earth and put others above herself always, was a shocker.

However people had their views on Fleur all wrong, they only judged on what jealous girls said and only saw her for her beauty. They didn't see her, so she didn't show them what she was truly like, if they wanted a vain character then she would give them just that.

"What's up?" Rosalind went over to the blonde girl who looked rather glum, sitting on the arm of the chair turning to face Fleur. Her skirt rode up her thighs as she did so making the quarter Veela gulp when more of her soft skin became exposed. She snapped her eyes up to look at her newly found 'friend' who had raised an eyebrow at her.

"She slapped my cheek" Fleur pursed her lips with furrowed brows making Rosalind stand up with narrowed eyes.

"Who slapped you?"

"The strange woman who's with Harry" Viktors thick Bulgarian accent cut into their conversation. He was honestly hoping that Rosalind would slap that annoying woman back.

"It was gentle but still a slap." Fleur felt butterflies in her tummy at how quick Rosalind jumped up and demanded who 'hurt' her. She cared.

"Hold on where is Harry?" Rosalind asked, looking around the room seeing the boy she was looking for not there with with rest of them. Cedric was about to answer when the spectacled boy she had been looking for was dragged out of a broom cupboard by a woman she knew about all to well. Bloody ratty Rita.

"poor kid" Viktor Krum snorted at her face that held pity seeing Harry emerge from the cupboard with that horrid woman, his face holding discomfort.

"Right whos next- oh my well well who do we have here" before Rosalind had even the thought of darting away, Rita came bouncing over looking the Slytherin up and down only to receive a glare back. That stupid woman couldn't get enough of her family drama, she had wrote all about 'Reinmond knight, the famous first born heir worshipping the dark lord' and published it everywhere which received her looks for weeks. It was probably only because of the triwizard tournament that her disownment hadn't been spread to the media.

"Oh my, miss knight. You know me and Harry were just taking about y-"

"Sounds lovely rat- I mean miss Skeeter but me and Harry have to go, come on" before Rita could even try to grab the girl and hold her back for an interview Rosalind grabbed the Potter boy and dragged him away with her. Harry never being more relieved to be dragged somewhere in his life.

She sent a look back to Fleur, telling her silently that she would see her after. Fleur nodded back which didn't go unnoticed by the blonde woman dressed in green.

"Right! Frenchy you next!"

"Excusez moi mademoiselle You do not call me frenchy"

Only Rosalind could do that.

✍︎︎