53

✍︎︎⚢

✍︎︎⚢

"Hm and which room is that?"

Fleur bit her lip and took her hand in her own, gently pulling her out of the room towards the stairs, looking back at her with a smile as she lead her up them.

"This room" once at the top of the stairs Fleur opened a wooden door, her hand on Rosalind's back as she gestured her into the bedroom. The room was very girly and elegant, a lot different to Rosalind's bedroom. The walls were a pearly white and the carpet was a soft grey, her large bed sat in the middle of the room with silk grey sheets and fluffy throw pillows scattered on it. Across the tops of her cabinets and desk were framed pictures of her family and friends. A certain picture catching her eye.

"Is this the picture Ratty Rita took?" she picked up the framed picture of her and Fleur hugging eachother in the tent at the first task, her arms holding her tightly around the waist whilst the blondes gripped the back of her leather jacket making her smile.

"Mhm I thought it was cute, it was a very special day for us" Fleur blushed, averting her eyes away from the girls teasing smirk. She never used to get flustered but that Rosalind Knight sure knew how to give her butterflies.

"Indeed it was" placing the picture back down on her large desk, she turned around and walked slowly towards the french girl, Fleur gasping as Rosalind pinned her against the wall.

"You have a lovely bed" she whispered, her hands pinning Fleurs hips against the wall. Fleur bit her lip and tranced her hands down Rosalind's chest, moving her face towards her so their noses were touching.

"Then why aren't we in it?" She pushed Rosalind backwards until they were at the foot of her bed, hands trailing from her neck to her waist as their lips met in a passionate kiss. Fleur pushed her down, Rosalind's back hitting the soft duvet as she climbed on top of her straddling her hips, their lips never leaving one another's.
Rosalind's hand snaked down to Fleurs behind, grabbing it with a slight roughness which lead to Fleur letting out a gasp, the raven haired girl smirking as she took the opportunity to enter her mouth with her tongue, both fighting for dominance as the kiss became more rough.

Rosalind broke the kiss and looked up at her.

"Are you sure?" She asked, her hands fiddling with the buttons of Fleurs blouse.

"I'm always sure with you" the blonde smiled and leant down to kiss her again, sliding her arms out of the blouse as Rosalind undid the buttons and pushed it off her. She let out a pleased chuckle seeing the black lingerie that adorned Fleurs body, biting her lip impressed.

"Black looks amazing on you" she sat up so she could start kissing all over her neck and chest, her hands fondling with her breasts, needy moans leaving the french girls lips at the action.

"Hm maybe I'll start dressing like you" her head was thrown back and her fingers were tangled in Rosalind's hair, tugging slightly receiving her a groan.

"I quite like you in pretty pastels though...I'll let you wear my jacket" Fleur nodded with choked moans, she'd always wanted to wear Rosalind's leather jacket, it was a statement piece that everyone would know was hers. She wanted to be seen as hers.

Fleur shrugged her jacket off of her shoulders and tugged at the hem of her top, Rosalind lifting her arms so the girl could slide it over her head. She took a minute to admire her body, leaning down to press her own lips to her girlfriends neck, leaving marks in her wake.

Feeling Rosalind about to flip them, Fleur quickly pinned her down, her arms above her head as she smirked.

"Non..you always please me first, let me please you" she pecked her lips before shimmying down to the end of the bed, her hands tugging at Rosalind's tights, pulling them down and throwing them somewhere in the room before beginning to tease her bare thighs.

She slowly pushed her skirt upwards, leaving room for Rosalind to tell her to stop or back out but when she didn't she pushed it up all the way, the pleated skirt bunching around her waist, her pretty lace panties on show. Her slender fingers gently traced the hem, moving down until they ghosted over the place Rosalind wanted them most.

"Frenchy don't tease" Fleur liked that, Rosalind whining. She had never really been a top since getting with her but she was very much enjoying it.

"Shh, be patient amour I'm observing a rather beautiful sight" she giggled whilst hooking her fingers around the black fabric and pulling them down so Rosalind was on show to her. The raven haired girl groaning as the cool air hit her core.

"So pretty for me, now let me take care of you"

Pants left their lips as they caught their breaths, falling back onto the bed with massive smiles on their faces, Fleur quickly snuggling into Rosalind's bare chest.

"You're amazing" the french girl giggled into her skin, Rosalind smirking at the praise.

"So are you frenchy"

"I missed you so much" Fleur sighed, kissing the marks she had littered all over Rosalind's collar bones.

"I missed you too, it was hell even if it was just a week" the emerald eyes girl placed a sweet kiss to her forehead, her hand tracing random patterns on the skin of Fleurs back, tingles being sent down her spine at the sensation.

"How are everyone...and Maximus?" Fleur winced slightly, not knowing if her girlfriend would become upset at the subject.

"We're okay-sort of. Max is coping but it's going to hurt him for quite a while, I've been to his house three times this past week because he needed someone to hold. I just...Cedric meant a lot to everyone, to me, to Max even Harry bonded with him and he had to see...that. We all just have a hole left without him here" Fleur didn't speak as Rosalind talked, instead she grabbed her hand and rubbed it encouraging.

"I am so sorry amour" Fleur snugged into her to show her support, Rosalind gripping onto her tightly. Her and Maximus were similar in the way that they acted okay but with the people they trusted they showed what they were truly feeling.

"But we are going to get revenge...which is why I need to tell you something that you have to act like you don't know about until you get told" Fleur perked up at that, her eyebrows raised.

"Go on..."

✍︎︎