33

✍︎︎

✍︎︎

Rosalind skipped into the great hall with a great big smile on her face, catching the attention of her best friend and his boyfriend who also held a radiant glow similar to hers.

"Well good morning miss sunshine"  Maximus patted the seat next to him on the bench, already fixing her up a plate of chocolate waffles and strawberries.

"You look ha- have you had a run in with a bloody leach or what?!" The boy cut himself off with an exclamation once having seen his best friends neck that was covered in specially shaped hickeys. A heart to be exact.

"Can say the same about you" Rosalind smirked, pulling down the boys turtle neck to reveal Deep Purple markings from the night prior.

"It was a mosquito" Maximus quickly defended with heated cheeks, Rosalind nodding before turning to Cedric from across the table with a grin.

"Hiya mosquito"

"Hey Rosalind" Maximus wacked his boyfriend with the newspaper that was beside him, giving him a warning glance as him and Rosalind snickered. Those two put together were his worst nightmare he swore, depending on Cedrics mood he could match Rosalind's level of unfiltered comments.

"Have fun last night? Was it romantic?" Maximus' jaw dropped as he turned to her with wide eyes. Ofcourse she knew about it! That's why she had asked him to go and fetch the bracelet that wasn't there, instead what waited for him was Cedric. He definitely hadn't complained tho.

"It was amazing, how was your bath?" Cedric was definitely in the mood this morning hence his once in a while confidence with these discussions. Maximus' however was confused about what they were on about, being thrown out of the loop.

"What?"

"Oh forgot to tell you, I set Rosalind up a little romantic bath for her and her girlfriend last night whilst they discovered the clue for the second task" Maximus awed at his boyfriend before smacking him again with his news paper. The little shit didn't tell him that he was helping the couple finally get together or he would have helped! He thought he was definitely the more romantic one of the relationship.

"Why didn't you tell me! And you! What happened?" He quickly turned his attention back to Rosalind excitedly, grabbing his pumpkin juice and taking a large sip.

"I had sex with Fleur" his pumpkin juice was no longer in his mouth as he spat it out onto the fourth year Hufflepuff girl that Rosalind had a run in with about Harry and the 'potter stinks badge'. Not even caring as she ran away crying, she shouldn't have been sat so close, he kept his awestruck gaze on Rosalind, his mouth agape but no sound came out.

"What!" He suddenly snapped back to reality and grabbed onto his friends shoulders, looking at her and crazily blinking his eyes.

"Like both of you or..just her. Like you got naked with her. Like actual se-" Maximus couldn't really believe it, Rosalind never had actual sex with girls, she wasnt a Virgin but she was mostly always the giver and not receiver, she rarely let anyone see her naked or touch her. So this was big!

"Yes, yes and yes! Actual sex now keep your voice down!" she placed a hand over his mouth to quieten him, the boy licking her hand to get her off before he tilted his head and shook it.

"After hearing that I shouldn't of licked that hand" Cedric gave his boyfriend a look but snorted at Rosalind's retaliation.

"Knowing what's been in your mouth I shouldn't of put my hand over it" Maximus pushed her lightly and shoved his sausage in his mouth with a pout. Why did she have to be so quick with comebacks?

"I bet that sausage isn't the only sausage that's been in there within the last twelve hours" Cedric burst out laughing and Maximus smacked her with wide eyes at her comment. She really knew how to lash back at him.

"Remind me to never say anything about you ever again" he grumbled, sticking his tongue out at his boyfriend for laughing with her.

"So it seems she shares your hickey kink" Maximus couldn't get over the purple love heart on Rosalind's neck, moving her collar again to stare at it. Rosalind nodded at that, she had no shame in her best friend knowing what she liked in the bedroom, she knew all of his likes and dislikes they often overshared when they had their three am chats on the astronomy tower.

"Why cant you make mine pretty like that?" He threw a grape at Cedric, only for the boy to catch it in his mouth which made Max frustrated so he threw another one. You wouldn't think it was Rosalind who had the anger issues in that friendship group.

"Hang on, is she a scratcher?" Maximus had the sudden thought and pulled down Rosalind's jumped to find red scratch marks all the way down her back.

"Fuck me sideways and call me sally! You don't need to be a bloody dragon trainer you've got her! Babe never complain about me scratching you again!" Rosalind chuckled at her best friend before popping a strawberry into her mouth. She was quite proud of her scratches, it proved she had made Fleur feel good.

"Speak of the devil or dragon dare I say" Rosalind looked at Cedric confused until she felt arms snake around her neck and a pair of warm lips kiss her cheek from behind. Maximus and Cedric looking at eachother with grins watching as Fleur Delacour came up to them with the biggest smile they had ever seen her with.

"Hello beautiful" the boyfriends eyebrows raised at the interaction, oh they were really official now. It seemed Fleur had become a lot more clingier after last night, it took everything for Rosalind to convince her that she needed to go back to her carriage and get changed, not wanting to give Madame Maxmine a heart attack seeing her best student wear all black clothing and a leather jacket like how Fleur planned to leave in. After their night in the hot tub, it didn't stop there, they went back to Rosalind's dorm before having many more rounds until they both were so tired that they fell right asleep in eachothers arms. Also having a shower together this morning.

"Say..Fleur how does one take the time to suck a love heart into ones skin?" Maximus asked the girl, not realising she was the exact same as Rosalind and had no shame with her sex life.

"Oh I take very good care with how I mark my lovers skin. It's pretty no?" The blonde girl pulled down her girlfriends collared shirt to trace over the sensitive skin, Rosalind holding back a shiver at the feeling.

"Hey..where's yours?" Maximus knew Rosalind loved leaving marks on people but Fleurs neck seemed to be pretty clear except ones that were obviously covered by makeup but even then there weren't many.

"Oh hers are in other areas if you know what I mean" it actually baffled Maximus how open his best friend was, not that he could say anything because when on his own in private with her he was the exact same, but even in public! And from Fleurs little cocky giggles she was the exact same. Oh he was in for a ride with those two.

"Dear merlin help me"

✍︎︎