47

✍︎︎

✍︎︎

The year had come to and end, a rather depressing end but everyone promised to not become dull over it, to live on as Cedric would have wanted. Harry had decided to decline the offer to become the triwizard champion, giving all the money he had won to Cedrics father as he couldn't bear the thought of having it himself, Amos Diggory deserved it more than he did. Cedric was the real triwizard champion and he should be remembered as that.

Rosalind stood in the courtyard with Maximus and Danielle, the chocolate haired girl wrapping the pair in a big hug.

"I promise you two this is not a goodbye, I have a feeling you'll be seeing a lot more of me" she winked cheekily, the two friends sharing a smirk between them knowing what she had meant. During the final task Danielle had become quite aquatinted with the one and only Bill Weasley, it seemed they got on and took an interest in each other right away.

"Can i be a bridesmaid?" Danielle laughed at Maximus' statement, Rosalind chipping in with a 'me too' to which she nodded with a grin.

"Oh definitely, I already have your outfits planned. I'm thinking me in a gorgeous Lacey white dress,which has purple detailing that will contrast with my skin gorgeously, him in black robes with a hint of purple on either a bow tie or vest and yous two in Deep Purple suits and dresses" Rosalind would admit, Danielle and bill suited each other very well. They were both each other's ideal types and Bill needed someone like her, a strong lady to settle him, much like Rosalind.

"Rosalind, Maximus" the butchered pronunciation of their name had them turning around to meet Viktor Krum, the tall male dressed in the same outfit he wore when they had first seen him the day he arrived. Danielle gave them one more big hug before sauntering away to a specific Ravenclaw arsehole, ready to do what she had been itching to do since Fleur gave the thumbs up. Absolutely destroy him. No one messed with her friends and Rosalind had become a very close friend to her.

"This is goodbye eh?" He placed a hand on both of their shoulders, a friendly grin on his face but pity was in his eyes for their loss.

"I'm sure we will meet again" the Bulgarian boy cheered and brought them into a bone crushing hug, Maximus and Rosalind's eyes meeting from in his chest widely. He was very strong.

"Goodbye my friends, I will miss you" he patted them once more before removing himself to find a certain Granger girl, the two best friends choking a laugh out at the boys strong grip.

"Fuck me thought I was gonna suffocate" Maximus laughed, rubbing his shoulder. Rosalind was glad he could still laugh and act like he was okay, she knew he was hurting but she knew how strong he was. She could read him like a book, he was holding himself together but hopefully he wouldn't crumble.

"Rosie! Rosie!" Coming quickly towards them was Gabrielle Delacour, the young girl dragging her sister behind her so that she could hug her favourite Slytherin.

"I'll let you have a snog with your bird whilst i entertain the Weasley wonder twins" Maximus smirked and pecked her cheek, waving to his best friends girlfriend before making his way to the two twins who were already starting mischief before they had even left the school grounds.

"Oi McKay, want to come and set off a firework in filches office, it is your last day after all" Maximus sighed but nodded, he needed to have some fun before he left this place for good. He needed to take his mind off of things, this is what Cedric would have wanted, for him to live in the present, not the past.

"Come on then, show me how" they cheered and grabbed the dark haired boy, dragging him away to set up their prank. The Slytherin girl laughed as he caught her eye, a faux scared look on his face as the twins pulled him with them.

" 'Elle" catching the youngest Delacour in her arms, she swung her around emitting giggles from the girls throat, Gabrielle holding onto her tightly. Fleur watched with a beaming smile as she came up next to them, she loved how Rosalind was with her little sister, her parents would absolutely adore her.

"I will see you again right?" Gabrielle asked, looking at her sisters girlfriend with those big blue eyes.

"Of course, that's if Fleur still wants to be with me" Rosalind sent her lover a cheeky smirk, Fleur giving her back a playful glare whilst removing her sister from her arms and placing her on the floor which only made her little sister glare at her.

"If you even get a thought about not Fleur I'll never speak to you again!" Shaking her head at her younger sister, she smiled as she bent down to height and fixed the hat on her head.

"I know you will but do not worry, now go and help Danielle I need a moment with Rosie" Gabrielle looked her up and down with suspicion but nodded hesitantly, giving Rosalind one last big hug and then skipping off to Danielle who seemed to be making a boy cry. Fleur hid her smirk at the sight.

"Why would you say such a stupid thing!" Fleur wacked her with her satchel, an 'ow' leaving Rosalind's lips as she did so. That satchel hurt.

"You are very aggressive you know that?" Rosalind quickly raised her hands in surrender when Fleur raised her bag to hit her again, a taunting little smile on her lips.

"Yes I do but I hear those words come from you lips again I'll smack you over the head with it. Ofcourse I still want to be with you" the emerald eye girl smiled at that and pulled Fleur in by her waist, the girl placing her bag on the floor so she could wrap her arms around her neck.

"That is very good to know"

"Mhm in fact, me and Danielle will be returning to England for good" raising her eyebrows in surprise Rosalind didn't know what to say, she hadn't been told this.

"Oh really?" Fleur smiled and nodded, pulling Rosalind closer to their faces were mere inches away from eachothers.

"Yes my parents have gotten us a house here and Danielle is getting a part time job in the bank. However I was wondering..." Fleur trailed off, a sudden nervousness taking over her.

"Go on" Rosalind urged, wanting to know what she wanted.

"If I could spend my time here with you, of course that is if you still want to continue seeing me" Rosalind didn't even answer just pulled the girl in so their lips met, a smile on both of their faces.

"Yes! Of course I'll show you my favourite spots in London, some great record shops and book stores. You'll adore the fashion places although I doubt there better than Paris" Fleur giggled at her excited rambling, feeling her own excitement bubble at the thought of being able to go and do things freely with Rosalind like an actual couple instead of being cooped up in Hogwarts.

"This is the adress, send me a letter as soon as you get to your place of housing" Fleur said sternly, wanting to make sure Rosalind got to wherever she was staying safely. The french girl knew that she was going to live with her 'convicted' uncle, her promising not to tell anyone after Rosalind had slipped when Fleur found her mirror, but for pure safety reasons until everyone knew Fleur was 'good' and trustworthy she wasn't allowed to know where Rosalind was staying just yet. Although the girl let out a beaming grin seeing that the address was not so far away from where she was going to take residence.

"Speaking of..when can I meet your family" Fleur asked, wanting to meet this Sirius black and Remus lupin Rosalind always went on about.

"Soon, they want to meet you too. Now give me a kiss before you have to go, I won't see you for what will feel like forever" Rosalind crashed their lips together one last time.

"It will only be a week or so amour I think we'll be okay"

"So you can go days without touching me?"

".....we won't be okay"

✍︎︎