Vinnie

"I need to drink the blood of a descendant of my family."

 "What are you doing in my school?" I glared at her, not wanting to break eye contact in a desperate attempt to show her that I wasn't the weak teenager she'd turned into a vampire all those years ago. She cackled, the same way she'd always cackle when her victims were close to death. 

  "If you want to kill me, do it. Don't lay a hand on my friends," I threatened. Was she really about to make me reveal my true identity at school? 

  She roared with laughter. "Oh, Vincent. Do you really think that was what I wanted from you?" She approached me, grinning from ear to ear. "I just have a small favour that I had to ask of you and your brother."

  She walked over to the female teacher who had escorted me. "You will not remember a thing," she ordered, locking eyes with her, compelling her. The teacher nodded, hurriedly getting up and walking away from us as though nothing had happened. 

  "What is your favour?" I focused my attention on Sheila again. She smirked, a sign that indicated that her intentions were not the safest. "Here isn't the safest place for me to tell you."

  She grabbed my hand, and the both of us sped off. We ended up in the woods, the same area she'd snapped our necks a few days ago. 

  "Call Niklaus," she demanded. I wondered what she wanted with us. "Klaus, get here, the place Sheila snapped our necks. Hurry." 

  It didn't take long for him to arrive, and the look on his face said it all. He wasn't too happy to see Sheila. I had to hold him back because it seemed as though he was ready to kill her even though he barely stood a chance against her. 

  "Niklaus, you really thought you could kill me?" She laughed, teasing him. I could see the anger rising in him. "I've told your brother that I would hurt nobody as long as you did what I asked you to." 

  "So, what is it that you want from us?" Niklaus asked through his gritted teeth. 

  "I am a rare kind of supernatural species. I'm a hybrid: part werewolf, part vampire. My vampire side is the more dominant one, but I want to change that. I want to have my werewolf side activated so that I can switch between the two as I please," she replied. 

  Klaus and I exchanged a look. We knew this came with a risk. Who knew what she was capable of when she was able to control both her sides. I refused straight away. In response, she roared with laughter again. 

  "The lives of your friends are at stake; let's not forget that," she reminded, smirking. Klaus and I both knew she had the upper hand. No matter how badly we wanted to refuse, we knew we could not. 

  "How do we help?" Klaus asked. The triumphant look on her face irked me; she knew she would get her way. 

  "I need to drink the blood of a descendant of my family."

  Klaus and I looked at each other again. There wasn't any Winston in Janesville. It was a small town; everybody knew everybody. "There's no Winston in Janesville," I stated. 

  "Well, that's your issue, not mine. Find me a descendant of my family or your friends won't live to see another day," she replied, a smirk plastered on her face. With that, she sped off.