Death Is Not the End..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Side Note: It be the same chapter as the first one in my other Mummy book because it starts semi the same way. Also, in case anyone's confusion over the chapter before, it's based three years after the end of this chapter. We've swapped back into the past. 

**************************************

Our story beings in the city of the Living, Thebes.

Jewel of Pharaoh Zarkon the first.

A home to High Priest Osiris, Keeper of the Dead, Lotor.

And, birthplace to Allura, the pharaoh mistress.

No other man was allowed to ever touch her, or death wouldn't be the only cruelness they faced. 

But for our love, we were willing to risk life itself....

Lotor stood on his bedroom balcony, his eyes drifting to the distance as he tapped his finger on the stone balcony railing. His eyes falling to the guards patrolling outside, a frown sitting on his lips.

He was known for his looks, light tan skin that seemed blessed by the sun. Light orchid purple eyes that held an unknown evil within them. His body tall and his shoulders bold, he could take care of any who got in his way. Long straight pure white hair, brushed behind his ears and kept over his shoulders.

He turned to the moon in the sky, taking no more notice of the sights outside his bedroom while the candle light flicked behind him. He never took noticed of the torches in the distance that seemed to get closer.

Pharaoh Zarkon rid out on horse-drawn chariot, riding as fast as any man could in such times. Dressed as well as any Pharaoh would and having all workers building the stature to his right all stop their work and kneel down to his passing chariot without speaking a single word.

Allura walked threw the doors where she planned to greet her lover, walking with honour and pride and making her lover's men all bow down as she stood like a goddess.

Her body slim and breath taking body covered in no clothes but hours of ink pattered in the accident Egyptian manner and yet she made it work for her. Some might even speak that the ink itself only tainted her gorgeous dark skin, yet, no silk could ever be fitting for her body, taking away the shape of her body that so many admitted. Long curvy white hair that ended at her lower back, placed in a bun to stop any single stand from hiding her beauty. Baby blue eyes that held an enchanting charm to them and even her strange birthmarks under her eyes didn't take away any of her beauty.

She was a gorgeous goddess and yet, her heart only belonged to one just as his heart would only ever belong to her.

As she walked through the ornate statuary, statures of hideous bald men painted in gold and just standing on platforms on either side of the corridor.

Allura nod to the ornate priests, Lotor men who were placed as the statures. All bowing their head before rushing to close the huge double doors she arrived through.

Lotor turning as Allura entered through the bedroom curtains he was standing within, leaving the balcony to meet her where she stood by the stature. Stopping as he started at her, she truly was gorgeous and she knew it. Allura stepped forward, allowing Lotor to embrace her before they shared a desperate and longing kiss. Lotor hands roaming her body and accidently smudging the ink over her upper left arm as her own hands clung to him.