"We"..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

********************************

They were soon back in the city, All resting up for a mere two hour nap, if they even gained that much sleep due to reaching the city in the late morning. Takashi made his way rather quickly towards the young lady bedroom, deciding that Keith offered advise was the best advise to follow. 

Forcing himself into her room without much warning and startling her awake from where she was still sleeping on her bed, Rover curled around her feet and happily sleeping himself. Already being petted by Matthew before the oldest Holt had returned to Lance room for them to catch a little bit of sleep. 

Katie had unwillingly rolled out of bed, landing on the floor with a thud as she needed something to force her awake more while Takashi moved straight towards her suitcase and grabbed it. 

Placing it down on another table before storming towards her wardrobe to start packing for her. Mostly because Takashi knew she wasn't going to pack herself and he was going to make sure she left with him and her brothers. Rover, being the sweetheart he was had decided to jump up onto the closed suitcase and lay upon it. 

"Shoo" Shiro hissed out towards Rover who lazily lifted his head to stare back at the unwelcomed guest who disturbed his nap for the second time that day. 

"Hey!" Katie cried out as she quickly picked her up her cat when Shiro was ready to kick at the table and force Rover to jump down. 

"I should have left myself be hanged" Shiro grumbled back as he opened the suitcase lift before dumping the piles of dresses inside. 

"You're the one who wouldn't tell me how to reach Hamunaptra unless I did save you" Katie reminded him as she gently placed Rover back down on the bed as Shiro stormed over towards her drawlers. 

"Because I didn't like the idea of hanging to dead. But after encountering a 3,000-year-old walking, talking corpse has suddenly convert me to hanging again" Shiro snapped back as he yanked own the drawler and grabbing a handful of her skirts. 

"It's not like I planned to release the mummy and technically we didn't. He broke out while we were running  for our lives" Katie argued back as she was hurrying back towards her wardrobe, her dresses scrunched up in her arms as she stole them back out of the suitcase. 

"And now we're leaving" Shiro demanded as he dropped the pile of skirts down into the suitcase. 

"But we've got to help Keith fight against the creature. We're as much as to blame as those who read the old words from the book of death and returned life to him. We released him because we were the ones to find his Sarcophagus" Katie replied desperately as she quickly ran back towards the suitcase, unpacking her skirts. 

"Forget it. We're out the door, down the hall and we're gone" Shiro yelled back as he opened up a new drawler, finding it to be full of her tights, socks, bras and underwear .. not the tops he'd expected to have found. 

"No, we are not" Pidge huffed back in annoyance as she dropped her skirts onto her bed after noticing him grabbing a handful of her underwear without any class. 

"Yes, we are" Shiro snarled back, twisting his body and stopping her from stealing the clothing out of his arm. 

Neither knowing that an older Holt had made his way outside the door, awkwardly hovering outside as he came to give his sister a wake up call but heard the pair arguing inside instead. He took a shaky breath before quickly turning around and deciding to head towards the bar downstairs instead of dealing with either of the pair. He was going to need a drink or two before he tried getting in the middle of their fight.