A Fallen Comrade..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

***********************************

"We gotta get her back" Shiro huffed out, not requesting but demanding as they walked back towards Lance car. All planning to roll it back and get it back on the road for them to travel in again. 

"I'm with you, old man. No one touches my sister like that and gets away with it" Lance agrees with a determined nod and rolling up his sleeves ready to pick a fight with anyone who got in his way. 

"You know where he's taking her?" Shiro asks as he turns towards Keith. 

"Yes. To Hamunaptra. To perform the ritual" Keith simply answered with a small nod as they finally reached Lance car. 

Lance suddenly looks worried while Matthew starts to turn rather pale beside him. Shiro didn't seem as excited either by Keith own answer. 

"And what ritual would that be? Matthew nervously asked as they all moved to the front of the car, being ready to push it backwards off the broken stacked boxes. 

"The ritual to bring the body of Allura back to life" Keith answered without much detail yet again as they all gave a shove and got the car rolling back. 

"And how does one do that?" Lance fearfully asked, leaving his car to roll slowly and hit a stall in the background since he saw the questions as a more pressing matter than the state of his car. 

"By reading the Book Of The Dead" Keith replied with ease. 

"Oh yes, of course" Lance scoffs back, pretending he knew everything that Keith had known. 

"And then killing your sister" Keith quickly added on and hurrying towards Shiro who was already starting the car up after taking the keys from Matt. All of them agreed that Lance wouldn't be driving again. 

"Excuse me?" Matt screeches out with wide, horrified eyes and holding his arms out to catch his fainting boyfriend at the same time. 

Keith turns back towards Shiro, unbothered over what the lovers were doing or their reactions as this was all just business. 

"Lotor is now able to cross the desert with great haste" Keith warns Shiro over the terrible news they had to take in if they wanted to find a way to reach Katie in time to save her. 

Matt steps forward, Lance body laying on the ground for now and taps Keith on the shoulder. Giving a kind smile as Keith turns back to look at him with a raised eyebrow. 

"Begging your pardon, but I wasn't quite clear on that last part" Matthew replied with a concerned smile as he was certain he had simply misheard Keith answer moments before. But Keith only ignores him and turns back to Shiro. 

"If he arrives before us, it will be too late" Keith admits with a worried frown as they had to find a way to travel quickly over the dessert. Lance car would only get trapped and buried in the sand.

"Did you say 'kill' my sister?" Matthew snaps back as he grabs at Keith shoulders and starts shaking him. 

"I know how to beat him to it" Shiro smirks as he glances up to the sky, a rather good idea popping into his head that he was sure to love. 

They soon carry Lance into the back of the car, Matt jumping in the back and letting his boyfriend rest his head on his shoulder. Keith hopping into the driver's seat before Shiro could and Shiro hopped in by the passengers seat, ready to give directions.