Mistakes were Made..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

******************************************

"All tough stuff, try a right hook" Shiro smirked back, rather enjoying trying to teach an half drunk Pidge some self defence knowing now was the only chance she'd take it serious and actually try learning self defence. Drunk people were sometimes easier to handle, mostly because their brain isn't focused. 

"Ball up your first and put it up like that" Shiro explained as he helped lift her arms into the right positions to try a right hook with him. Taking notice over how serious she was, trying to get into a fighter's line of thought to complete this task. 

Shiro trying his best to not find her incredibility cute at the same time but failing and just thanking the lords for it to be the middle of the night hiding his rosy cheeks from her sights.  

"Then mean it. Hit it here" Shiro ordered out, holding his palms together to form a hitting bag for her to send her punch in. Wanting to feel her strength in person to see if she's really giving it her all. 

"I mean it!" Katie huffed back as she punched with everything her drunken self had before losing her balance and twirling around on the spot giggling. 

Shiro quickly and easily catching her before she fell over completely, knowing she's had a bit too much to drink that even self defence wasn't going to help her much. Chuckling as her giggles was contagious and he couldn't help but love seeing this weird side of her.

Wobbling forward, mostly dragging her towards their camp fire before settling her down to rest and try to get her to sleep some of the wine off. Sure, the cup of tea did help her nerves before but than Lance shared a bit of the stolen wine and well, Shiro was the only one who stopped at one mouthful unlike the other two.

Leaving Lance currently and happily passed out in his bed with his arm around the bottle like it was his babe. And it left Katie drunk but completely wide awake and wanting to become wild, try something new and out of her comfort zone. Hence Shiro took the chance to teach her some self defence. Just until she tired herself out and fell asleep since he'd be stuck on babysitting duty until she rested up.

"Okay, it's time for another drink" Shiro admitted, planning to pass over his water bottle for her to drink while she'd think it was more booze. He use to trick the soldiers with the same trick, pretending he just ordered vodka for them when it was actually water and they'd be too drunk to tell making them drink it anyways and sober up a little.

"Unlike my brother, sir. I know when to say no" Katie stubbornly argued back, leaning forward and stealing the wine from Lance and taking a sip as Shiro was sitting down. Never having a chance to swap bottles over and worriedly watching her drink another few mouthfuls of booze.   

"And unlike your brother, miss. You, I just don't get" Shiro admitted as he moved to kneel behind her, using his knee to keep her sitting upright as her back leaned into it. 

"I know. You're wondering .. what is a place like me doing in a girl like this" Katie perked back, placing the bottle back with Lance who snuggled closer to it before she waved her hands about trying to turn to face Shiro. 

"Yeah, something like that" Shiro replied with an amused grin, hoping she'd be able to remember all this time morning so he could tease her over it. Watching as Katie finally spun herself around to sit facing him making him lay his leg out straight beside her, keeping her tucked close.