A Puzzle Box..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

***********************************

Pidge wasn't having a very good day at all, she messed up big time and Coran really wasn't happy with her. She was only trying to place the books on the right shelf and it wasn't like she asked to be born with such short arms. 

She really didn't mean any harm. 

But still, she sent all the bookcases around her stumbling down like dominos and of course, Coran had came to check after hearing the loud thuds that echoed the whole museum. 

Hence she gained a really long and harsh scolding from Coran who really didn't hold back any of his verbal punches towards her. 

In truth, she was hurt but she knew better than to cry over anything Coran yelled at her, it happens a little too often for it to be anything new or rare nowadays. 

If she was honest, he's gotten a little worse since her brother went on his latest trip. It seemed Coran might have known where her brother was going and for some reason, he was on edge. More grumpy and snappy than ever during the first few days Matthew had left. Meaning she got the backlash of it all and she still was, a little more when she spoke to Coran over her brother being missing and how'd they should tell the cops or even look for him themselves. 

"Stupid Tuthmosis" Pidge grumbled under her breath as she glared towards the direction of the bookshelf that caused all this.

This accident really won't get her on her boss good side and get him talking over hopefully giving up any clues or hints over where her brother was heading. She took a heavy sigh, lowering her head in slight defeat before glancing around the mess and feeling her mood drop even more.

"I'm never going to find Matthew like this" Pidge groaned, feeling her eyes sting a little but she quickly shook her head, not daring to cry anymore tears. Not while she was at work at least, she needed to stay strong and seem like she can handle herself just fine. 

Turning her head as she heard something from the ancient Egyptian sarcophagus room display. A flicker of light as someone passed one of the lit torches. Pidge glancing towards the direction Coran had left, making sure he didn't just sneak out and passed her during her self pity and break down moment. 

Shaking her head as Coran wouldn't have been able to climb over so many bookshelf's without her noticing. He wasn't as young as he once was after all. 

Biting her lip and deciding to check the sound out, she'd clean up her mess a little later once she checked everything was okay in the other room. It should have just been her and Coran today, the museum was opened but the area the sound came from was closed for the day as she was meant to check over the displays and clean them up a little. 

Soon she was walking along the short but wide hallway that lead to the display room, status either side of the doorway making it as if they were still living during the Egyptian times still. Stopping between the two statues, looking around the dully lit room as flames could only light up a room so much. Seeing no one but knowing with all the sarcophagus, anybody could be hiding about. 

"Kolivan?" Pidge called out, her voice full of nerves as she hoped for the security guard to call back. 

She only frowned more when no response came and she wondered if she heard something but she shook her head knowing she did. Plus, with how grouchy Coran was still, she better make sure nothing was broken or stolen otherwise she might actually lose her job for good.