Awaited Kiss..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

**************************************

"It's over" Matthew breaths out in disbelief over it all. 

"I think so.." Lance weakly admits, still not believing it himself. 

"I want to go home" Katie mumbles out as she holds Shiro hand, resting her forehead against his arm and feeling like she needed a months sleep. 

But before Shiro was able to say the one thing he'd plan to say to her. The walls started to shake and the ceiling became to crumble around them. The hidden tomb was getting ready to sink into the sand like the rumours had told. 

"I think we've out welcomed our stay" Shiro replied with instead as it was clear the trigger lever clearly being pulled and about to drag the whole place under the desert sand.

"You've never been more right in your life" Katie quickly agreed as part of the walls started to crumble behind them.

Shiro grabbing her hand before pulling her along as they started running, Lance and Matt running behind them with the book without none of them daring to look back.

A shake almost caused all of three of them to fall in the tar as they raced over the bridge. Lance tripping without much warning and watching as the Book of Amun-Ra as it fell straight into the tar river. Matt helping to pull him up and soon both of them were rushing after Katie and Shiro deciding that living was much better then to cry over the lost book. Plus, Matt had a feeling it'd be best if the book stayed as lost just like the black one was. 

Katie ripping her hand free from Shiro and running back to the bridge once she saw both Lance and Matt pass without any Book. She was soon looking over the edge of the bridge to see if she could see the book and filling with despair as she found no sights over it.

"You lost the bloody book! How could you lose my life work" Katie yelled out completely mad and no longer worried over being buried alive.

Shiro and Matt running back towards her, rolling their eyes as she needed to find better times for her rants, moods and stubbornness before it actually got her killed. Shiro reaching her first and grabbing her hands once more as the ceiling carried on lowering above them, Matt sliding to a stop before running back towards the exit once he knew Shiro had a good hold on his sister. Lance already at the top of the stairs and waving them all to hurry. 

"B-But-" Katie cried out, that book was the one thing she could use to prove herself and now it's left at the bottom of a  tar river. It just wasn't fair, she almost got killed by a dead mummy, got kissed by the same dead mummy and almost ended the world yet she couldn't keep her book in the end.

"I'll always know how incredible you are" Shiro promised her, his hand giving a comforting squeeze while they carried on running, smiling as he felt her squeeze back. A blush dusted over her cheeks. 

Doors sliding down from the ceiling and closing within halls, sand slowly filling all the halls slowly. The rumbling sound echoing all over the place warning them all they'll be buried alive if they didn't escape soon.

Shiro leading the way, keeping a tight hold on Katie hand as he pushed them through the sand raining down on them like a rain storm. Matt bringing up the rear holding Lance hand while Lance held Katie other hand as she helped lead him through as they all struggled seeing past the falling sand, a cloudy mist filling up each hall and room they passed.