A Sandy Kiss..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

***********************************

Antok stares out a window, watching the British Guards atthe front gate. More Soldiers march the encircling parapet. They all the heard the screams in the distance minutes ago and taking notice as more soldier's seemed to be guarding the place compared to before. Something had clearly happened and the unknowing was making all three of them turn mad by fear alone. 

"Ten O'clock! All is well!" A soldier called out from somewhere outside as the lights and music from the Casbah come up from below. 

Antok finally looks away from the window, unable to just stand and wait any longer in the room. He felt trapped and he felt like a sitting duck. His mind was racing with thoughts he didn't like and he needed real fresh air to smack against his face instead of standing by the window, waiting for a breeze. 

"To hell with this. I'm goin' downstairs to get me a drink. You want somethin'?" Antok finally snapped and started walking away from the window as he couldn't stay any longer and needed a break. 

"But Shiro told us to stay here and guard the door" Regris argued back, completely terrified over the guy coming back and ripping their spines out to hang them with. 

"It doesn't need the pair of us to do that. She's stopped trying to break the door down a good ten minutes ago and is sulking just like we are. I'll grab something for her to have once she's allowed out" Antok huffed back as he made his way past the table and heading towards the closed double doors. 

"Orange juice, please" Katie meekly called out from where she sat with her back against the door. Her head throbbing in pain like her shoulder as she had tried breaking out more than once. Trying both the doors and bits of the wall for a weak spot. 

"I'll get ya some orange juice. Sure you don't want anything stronger?" Antok replied with a small frown as he knew he was gonna need a stronger drink to survive the night with. 

"I'd much rather be sober while dealing with all this" Katie admitted with a small frown, resting her head against her knees she held pushed to her chest. 

"Your funeral" Regris lightly joked back. 

"I'm gonna take a nap. My head hurts from trying to break the wall down" Katie mumbled back as she pushed herself to stand, not feeling so good after trying to break out like an idiot. 

"You want something?" Antok asked as he opened up both of the double doors. 

"Yeah, get me a glass of bourbon" Regris quickly answered like an excited pup.  

"All right" Antok smiled back slightly, stepping out. 

"A shot of bourbon and a bourbon chaser" Regris yelled after him as well as Antok started to turn around and close the doors behind him. 

Antok nods and heads out, leaving the doors closed behind him. 

Leaving Regris to  just sits there all alone and smoking his last cigarette. After a good couple of minutes and the faint sound of Katie sleeping in the other room.  He reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out his  sacred canopic jar and fondles it. He knew that the tiny little jar was to blame for his life being in danger like it was and yet, he still couldn't seem to place it down. 

A breeze suddenly comes inthrough the open window and making the curtains flutter. Spooking Regris before he laughs it off, not believing how easily he was being scared all of a sudden. Regris soon getsup and goes over to shut the window, not wanting the room to become overly cold if they were stuck guarding the bedroom doors with no blankets. As he reaches the window, he decides to look out the window and check for any signs of trouble.