A Gained Friendship..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

***********************************

The men race around a corner only to find .. More mummies.

"This whole place is comin, alive!" Matthew yelled out in fright as they all come to a sliding stop and make their way down another passageway.   

"Don't go sounding like a bloody American" Lance scolds back as he sprints straight past completely terrified. 

 They race around another corner. More mummies. Onward they come. Methodical. Relentless. Boxing in our heroes. Shiro and Keith both keep firing as they go. But Keith finally goes empty. 

"I'm out" Keith annouances with a panicked look as he throws the machine-gun down.

Shiro takes over at the back of the group, both guns in hand as he stole them back from the Holt/McClain couple and shoots away once more. Keith being shoved Shiro bag and helping to reload when needed.

But luck is on their side as they all race into  Horus's chamber. The lower half of the giant statue of Horus stands in the middle of the chamber, looking as proud as ever. 

"There he is!" Lance excitedly calls out, bouncing on the spot a little as he pointes to the statue in the centre of the chamber. 

They all waste no time and runs straight up to the base of the statue. Glad to see him and knowing they still held a fighting chance. 

"Hello Horus old boy" Matthew greeted with a chief kiss and never been more happy to see one of his sister beloved statues in person. 

Shiro looks back at the mummies coming down the passageway. He reaches into his gunny-sack and pulls out a stick of dynamite. He knew it won't stop them for long but it'd buy them the time to open Horus secret department up and grab the book. But Keith taps him on the shoulder and stops him for a moment. 

"Allow me" Keith asks with a pilot nod and drops Shiro bag on t he ground before holding his hand out for the dynamite. 

Shiro, knowing he's formed a truce with the man,  hands him the dynamite and a match. Showing good will and trust as he finally accepts that Keith isn't so bad in the end. He turns to look at the statue to find both Lance and Matthew already desperately clawing towards the bottom of the stature to open the department. 

Keith smirks and holds a menacing shine to his eyes before reaching  forward and strikes the match off Shiro's stubbly face. Shiro yelps just like Keith did last time and the two suddenly have a glaring match. 

"Will you both knock it off and helps us!" Matthew snaps back like a disapproving mother making the two jump a little. 

Keith lights the dynamite and throws it down the passageway without much warning.  They all hit the deck rather quickly. The dynamite explodes in the passageway and rips apart the creatures. Thankfully the passageway didn't cave in and left them trapped but it also meant the creatures could still come along and corner them later on. 

Lance, Shiro and Matt redouble their efforts, pulling harder on the seam. The compartment starts to loosen. About to give when Shiro and Lance share an uneasy look. 

"The last time this happened, salt acid sprayed out, remember?" Lance reminded the bulkier man beside him. 

"And a deadly curse" Shiro weakly added and the two males gulped while Matt paled on the end.