Truth..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

***********************************

"You're both such idiots" Matt groaned out, holding a hand to his forehead as he couldn't believe how dumb his family was right now. 

"Huh?" Pidge breathed out as she turned towards her brother with a blank look, not understanding why he was glancing between her and Lance instead of Shiro and Keith. 

"We came to save you or at least find out what happened to you. How are we idiots for caring for you?" Lance argued back as he stormed over to the Holt siblings, coming to a stop beside Pidge while giving an upset glare towards his boyfriend. 

"And now you've released the mummy that I've been helping Keith to hide. You've gotten yourselves in some deep shit that can't simply be undone. You've might helped doomed the whole world. Why didn't you just stay home, accept my death like the cops would have told you" Matt snapped back as he sternly crossed his arms over his chest and not believing that his sister and lover didn't simply stay put and accept the news the cops would have told them. 

"Because the cops didn't do anything to find you. They sent me away because I was a women and when Lance talked to them ... they searched no more then  the area you live in. They asked no questions or even asked friends over your whereabouts. They half arsed it and I wasn't going to stand back and lose my family all over again" Pidge growled back in irritation over her brother attitude after they came all this way to find him. 

"And now you might lose it for good!" Matt snarled back as he completely glared at his sister as if she was the reason they'd all be killed now. 

"Matthew!" Lance screamed back in a scolding tone, stepping between the siblings and shielding Pidge by hiding her behind him. 

"Look, I'm sorry. But this was my own problem. I was trying to fix it and I was trying to protect you both. I wanted to keep my family safe .. even If I had to make it seem like I died during my travelling. But now .. I might have to lose you both before my very eyes" Matt frowned, guilt filling his eyes as he lowered his head in shame for taking it out on her and knowing he was in the wrong. He just .. he didn't want to lose her or his love either, he was trying to protect them and now they were in the middle of the growing danger itself. He failed them in his eyes. 

"What are you talking about?" Shiro asked in confusion, still hovering by the door with Keith as the two knew the small moment should be given it's privacy. 

"What do you know over the mummy?" Pidge asked with a straight face, stepping round and sanding beside her brother to be while staring up at her brother knowing he knew something. 

"I don't want to say. The more you know, the bigger you'll be killed by Keith and his people" Matt sighed as he fiddled with the end of his pony tail and not wanting to risk his family lives anymore then he already has. 

"I think they're already passed the death threats from my people and I. They've unleased the monster ... tell them what you know. Maybe they'd finally understand why it's best for them to leave and never come back. I'll find a way to solve this myself, without anyone else getting in my way" Keith spoke up from where he stood leaning against the caved wall. His arms tightly crossed over his chest and he had his ankle crossed over the other. 

"And I told you-" Shiro started to growl out in annoyance over Keith not understanding that he already got the mummy. 

"We both know you didn't truly kill it. Stop lying to yourself and everyone else otherwise you'd waste the small time you've got left to escape. To help save their lives" Keith scoffed back, speaking over Shiro as neither had the time to carry on with this petty fight.