A Kiss For His Life..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

******************************************

Both Holt and McClain tensing up as the metal cell door was kicked opened with two guards struggling over a single prisoner with his ankles and wrists in chain. Both watching as they shoved the prisoner into the bars, Varkon frowning in displeasure while taking a step back once the prisoner gripped at the bars. He nodded for his men to kick the back of the man knees and they did, forcing him to kneel before the bars. 

Pidge eyes scanning over the prisoner, taking notice as he was just above average height. His body was built with muscle, he was almost an perfect copy of an Hercules shape itself. His skin was stained with dirt and sand, a little blood on his clothing from his beatings for misbehaviour. His midnight black hair was long, past his shoulders with a single white stand along the centre that mostly went over his eyes like a badly done fringe. His grey eyes were wise but dangerous, darting all over the place like an cornered animal ready to leap into an attack just to escape. A dark mark, an pinkish scar went across his nose but it seemed much older than his time in the prison and his left arm held a few scars to match. He was scruffy looking and any charm he might have held before was lost while he looked like an homeless bum. 

"Lance, t-this is t-the man that y-you s-stole it from? H-He's a b-beast, n-not even human" Pidge stuttered our in pure shock and horror as she stared at the prisoner who hissed in pain. 

"Yes, exactly. So, why don't we look at the time and quickly note down that it's been five minutes already. Let's hurry home" Lance nervously muttered back, feeling his knees shake like no tomorrow. 

"Y-You're an dumbass. I mean, I know you're an idiot but I didn't think you were stupid enough to steal from that" Pidge blurted out completely terrified and regretting all the times she ever stood up for him or proved he wasn't as dumb as some might saw him to be. She knew Lance wasn't book smart but he was smart in being human and emotions, he was a special form of smart and now .. she was completely sure he was a complete dumbass. 

"Why don't we go sniff out a spot of tiffin-" Lance started to say, hoping that he'd be able to drag Pidge away while she was as terrified as him. 

"Who are you?" The prisoner rough and low voice broke the air, speaking over Lance and they all turned towards him just as he removed his hands from the bars of the cell. The two guards staying standing behind him, both rather relaxed. 

"And who's the broad?" The prisoner asked a little more interested than before as his eyes looked over the women, taking in the sight's as it most likely will be the last chance he or anyone else in this god forsaken place got to see the opposite gender again.  

"Broad? Excuse me Mr but I'm no broad, if anyone's the broad between us it'd be the damsel in distress before my very eyes" Pidge growled back completely furious over his attitude and ready to put him in his place, ready to storm over if Lance didn't hold her back by her arm. 

"Please dont' fight with the man, Pidgey. He's scary enough as it is" Lance desperately whined back to her, giving his best puppy eyes in hopes to stop her from getting them both killed.  

"Oh, a bit of an feisty broad. We should have brought you along in the war, that'd make the enemy shake in their boots" The prisoner smirked back, clearly entertained by her reaction and wondering what else she had hidden away in her fragile form. But than again, no proper lady would let herself come to such a disgusting place, anyone knew that much.