Happy Ever After..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

****************************

"I, Katie, take thee, Takashi to stand as my one and only husband for all of eternity. I promise thee no more mummies and to promise to never unleash a curse if I wake up 3,000 years from death without you by my side. I wish for my first and last kiss to always be to you for the rest of our lives. That I will love you with all of my heart even if you do hold some American blood within your veins" Katie warmly spoke as she took hold of Takashi hand, slipping the silver ring onto his wedding finger before holding both of his hands and smiling up at him. 

"A-Are you crying?" Matt asked in disbelief as he stared towards Takashi who let a couple of tears fall from his eyes. 

"S-She promised me no more mummies. I've never been so happy over a promise before" Takashi sniffled back as he turned his head away, fluttering his eyes in hopes to dry them before anymore tears fell. 

"It's your wedding day" Lance yelled back as he flung his arms up in the air but being carefully not to drop the plastic green and black roses that made up Katie bouquet, no allergies happing on such a special day. 

"And I don't have to deal with another mummy ever again. I'm so lucky" Takashi argued back in his defence and feeling the happiest man alive by his soon to be wife words. 

"Cry it out after you say your vowels big guy" Keith sighed as he rolled his eyes and nudged Shiro to get on with his own vows. 

"I, Takashi, take thee, Katie to stand as my strength, my reason to live and as my wife for now and all eternity. I promise to love you with both my heart and soul and never allow you to be stolen from me again. I'll make sure my first and last kiss each and every day will only be to you as we promise to spend the rest of this life together. I promise to never become jealous over a mummy again and to never sacrifice someone else even if it means I'll be able to have you back in my arms. I will cherish my one and only true treasure in my life that is you. And I promise to tell you when you're wrong and never back down from a fight with you, to treat you as strong as I know you are" Takashi gently spoke as he met with his bride gaze, only looking away as he slipped her matching silver ring onto her wedding finger before taking her hands into his own. Smiling warmly towards her and blushing as she started to tear up. 

"Aww, she's crying on her wedding day. I knew she'd get emotional" Lance cooed back and having to fan his eyes a little.

"Katie why are you crying?" Matt asked as he didn't believe his sister was simply getting emotional from a set of vows written by her husband to be. 

"He promised to tell me I'm wrong, he really dose love me. He's not going to treat me like some stupid chick but as an equal. I'm so happy" Katie sobbed back and feeling the luckiest women alive by her soon to be husband words. Earning Matt and Keith to share an unsurprised look over the pair. 

"You both have issues" Keith deadpanned as he crossed his arms over his chest, shaking his in disapproval over them both and knowing they were perfect for each other. 

"With the power I hold and from the blessing of our beloved lord. I pronounce you, Takashi and Katie Shirogane as Husband and Wife" The priest finished off and making the pair stand as husband and wife. The three guests all cheering for the newly wedded couple and making enough sound as if they small church was filled with the missing families from both sides. 

"You may kiss the brid-" The priest started to say with a kind smile before being spoken over by Katie. 

"Like hell I'm gonna let him try leading another kiss. I want no regrets" Katie scoffed back as she grabbed her husband collar and yanked him down. 

"We've got to find a way to handle your new phobia of kissing" Takashi replied with a small worried smile as she was always taking the lead ever since their kiss after defeating Lotor. 

"Do you dislike it when I kiss you first?" Katie asked with a teasing smirk, raising a daring eyebrow towards him to pick a fight with her on today of all days. 

"Not at all" Takashi grinned back and looking completely sappy. 

"Than don't complain" Katie smirked back before pulling him into a warm and deep kiss to seal their wedding vows for good. 

Lance sobbing as clung towards Matthew arm while both Matt and Keith shared a smile and cheered for the married two. Wolf whistling a little and clapping out of pure joy for them both. 

And the two ended up living happily ever after. 

Of course their marriage held a few bumps along the road of fate but it wouldn't have been true love it was easy. 

Until Next time...