An Dropped In Sarcophagus..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

A/N: I keep swapping between Katie and Pidge because when she's more aimed at Shiro, she's seen as Katie. But when she's more towards Lance and the rest, she's Pidge.

***************************************

Meanwhile With the Americans..

James yelled out in the home langue of their hired servants, demanding them to keep going and going as they forced part of an panel within the base of Anubis to open, white steam bursting out with it and spilling over the three servants without any mercy. Melting their clothes, skin and muscle off within seconds. 

Antok, Regris, Curtis and Slav all leaned back in fright, wincing at what they were witnessing  and feeling a shiver run down their spine. 

With Pidge, Lance and Shiro..

It was finally time for a break leaving both Shiro and Katie sitting on two of the statues they were standing on earlier. Lance standing a few feet away, using one of Shiro tools like an golf stick and just hitting tiny bits of rubble like they were a golf ball. 

None of them knew where Varkon was still, he had truly wondered off and they did call out for him but never bothered searching. He was an adult and could look after himself, plus, he was most likely looking for the promised gold by himself. They'd go looking for him if he didn't return time it was time to head back to camp. 

"So they ripped out your guts and stuffed them in the jars" Shiro repeated as he stared at Katie unsure, making sure he was getting all this down correctly. Lance frowning a bit as he never really did like this topic, it always put him of his food. 

"They'd take out your heart as well. Know how they took out your brains?" Katie asked all excited, her eyes sparkling and she stared up at Shiro with such a blissful look he was willing to listening to anything she said right now. Even if it was completely disgusting and he might never sleep again. 

"Pidgey, we really don't need to know this" Lance chipped in quickly, wanting to be able to eat later on. 

"They'd take a sharp, red-hot poker, stick it up your nose scramble things about a bit and then rip it out through your nostrils" Katie explained anyways, a huge bright smile on her lips as she moved around the tool in her hands showing how it would have gone. 

Shiro wincing and looking in pain over the mere thought over it happening and holding his nose a little. Hoping he'd never become a mummy in the future. Lance use to this topic and stuck with an grossed out look as he carried on playing his makeshift golf. 

"Ow.Jesus, that must hurt" Shiro complained back, wondering how Katie was so fine with this topic when he felt sorry for the poor souls by just wanting her hand movements. 

 "No, it wouldn't. It's called mummification. You're dead when they do it" Katie replied with an reassuring smile, placing an comforting hand on his arm in hopes to reassure him over it. 

"For the record. If I don't make it out of here, don't put me down for a mummification" Shiro called out uneasy as he looked towards Lance, knowing he'd at least stop him from being turned into an mummy. He was a little scared of Katie practicing mummification on him without his consent if he did die in this place.