Sah-Netjer..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

******************************************

Once the half day off was finished, the Americans got to digging in the spot James had chosen out for them. Well, James mostly calling out the language that the servants spoke and left them to do all the work they've been paid to do. 

Leaving him to stand above the entrance with his umbrella up to shield him from the burning son. Regris and Curtis somewhere below doing their while Antok stood on the top with James, mostly making sure he didn't fall over the edge since he was the brains in the partnership. They needed him to find all the lost treasure they've been promised. 

But Antok interest had moved from his own group the other group that had set up their dig site a bit away from their own. He watched as Shiro was happily tying some long rope around one of the still standing pillars, whacking Varkon with the end of the rope for revenge of everything during his prison days. Varkon kept stepping away and Shiro simply released more rope to reach him with each swing. 

Lance was walking over to something now that he wasn't being forced to help dig with Shiro into creating the hole they'd be using to jump down in the room below. Katie cleaning up an metal looking circle that started seeming rather shinny compared to when she first got to cleaning it. 

"Do they know something we don't?" Antok finally asked, chewing a bit of gun to keep him distracted with something as they were stuck waiting for the worker's to finish digging out the entrance. 

"They are led by a women. What does a women know?" James smugly stated as he glanced in the other group direction, pitying the three males stuck under Pidge control. 

Meanwhile,

With the other group..

"That's the statue of Anubis. It's legs go deep underground. According to Bembridge scholars, we'll find a secret compartment there that'd be containing the golden Book of Amun-Ra" Katie explained all giggly as she stared at the statue that Shiro had chosen to be their fifth pair of hands by tying the rope to it to hold their weight as they go down the hole. 

"Lance, you're meant to catch the sun with that" Katie quickly called out in an panic as she noticed he wasn't trying very hard to clean the ancient mirrors he was given. 

Shiro awkwardly glancing to where Lance stood not too far from the hole, leaning the ancient mirror he was meant to be cleaning against an pillar that had fallen down and mostly ruined by age and the sand after all these years. Moving his gaze to Varkon who stood close to the hole, not actually trying to do any work himself and had mostly stood watching the other three by the statue of Anubis. 

They were both busy enough to not get into Shiro own business making him drop the rope in the sand by the hole and scoop up a small tool kit before making his way over to the only women of their group. Seeming a bit of anxious and having to gulp a little when Katie raised her head, turning her gaze onto him once she noticed how close he's gotten. 

"So .. urr, what are these old mirrors for?" Shiro asked, lifting his hand to point towards the current ancient mirror she'd just finished cleaning up.