One Rather Good Looking Map..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

***************************************

At Giza Port - Cariro,

Around 3pm..

"Are you sure about this? We can still turn back or you can at least turn back, let me deal with this adventure alone. I'll make sure to bring Matt home with me no matter what" Lance worriedly asked as he glanced towards her, watching as she struggled carrying both his and her own suitcase along. But he was more worried over the fact that she seemed, upset, a bit dazed over something and he wondered if she wasn't ready for the next step in their adventure just yet. 

"Lance, he's my brother and I won't allow someone else to go through hell to save him. Nor will I lose anymore family that I've got left, you're as much as a brother to me as Matt is, I won't just send you to your death either. We're family and we're both been left behind while Matthew is missing. So, we'll head out together and bring him home to us both, we're a team" Pidge huffed back completely serious but giving him an soft smile as she turned her head towards him, showing that they were sticking together in this. 

"Yeah, we're one of the greatest teams ever to live. Look out Hamunaptra, here come the Holts!" Lance grinned back, feeling his hype return and jumping on the spot a little as he warned Hamunaptra over them coming. 

"He kissed me" Pidge quietly admitted, ducking her head low as that's why she's been acting so strangely. She knew she was acting wired since they left the prison, returning to their own homes to pack a bag before meeting up again and heading towards the ferry.

"Who? Matt? You two always kiss, it's a sibling thing. All families kiss each other ... wait, dose that mean he's cheating on me with my own sister and his own sister .. ew" Lance mumbled back in confusion, a mostly blank look on his face as he tried working it out before panicking over having his boyfriend cheat with his own sister before finding it completely gross. 

"Not Matt! T-The prisoner" Pidge snapped back before shyly stuttering out the true culprit.

"Hang on! What! He did! When?" Lance yelp back in shock and horror, quickly jogging in front of her and forcing them both to stop, giving her a chance to place their bags down while they tucked themselves to the side to talk. 

"B-Before he was taken away to be hanged. He kissed me before demanding that I save his life if I wanted to reach Hamunaptra" Pidge nervously answered as she kept her gaze on the floor, still not sure what to think over the whole matter herself but knowing she had to come clean over it. Lance clearly noticed her wired behaviour and thought she was having second thoughts over Hamunaptra and well, she also hoped he'd know how to sort out the whole mess happening with her brain. 

"So, he kinda blackmailed you into saving his butt since he knew he was the only key to Hamunaptra" Lance replied back with a frown, anger flaring up in his eyes over the guy using her like that. 

"Pretty much" Pidge sighed in defeat, feeling even more embarrassed over being blackmailed so easily. 

"Was he a good kisser?" Lance asked curious, his hands slipping to his hips as he leaned closer, acting as if was a topic secret thing. 

"Lance!" Pidge scolded back and slapping at his elbow. 

"Hey, just wanting to know the full details over it all. I mean, he looked much better when he was a drunk in the pub and if I wasn't a devoted wife to your brother, I'd definably want a snog with him. But you met him all cave man like, just wondering if that ruined the kiss" Lance argued back in his defence as he held up his hands in surrender and being completely honest with her.