Sacrifice Truth..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

**************************************

Katie slowly follows behind Lotor into the underground cemetery. She comes to a suddenly halt at the sight of all the big hairy rats scurrying through the mausoleums and over the gravestones. Staring at the cemetery in pure disgust and having to take a deep, calming breath to keep herself in control and not freak out. 

Slav huffs in annoyance behind her and shoves his rifle into her back while he pushes her forward.

"Keep moving" Slav ordered out and earning Katie to give him a look. 

"You know, nasty little fellows such as yourself, always get their comeuppance" Katie warned completely serious as she turns around to face him, poking her finger into his chest to show she was talking about him and holding a knowing air over what his fate might hold. 

"Yeah?" Slav asks looking very worried all of a sudden. 

"Oh yes, always" Katie promises as she turns back around and carries on walking down the stairs, a smirk on her lips as she knew she'd just creeped out him for good. A little bit of sweet revenge in her eyes. 

Slav looks even more worried as he starts nervously chewing on his lip. Hurrying down the stairs after her and not wanting to be left trapped alone in such a spooky place.

All three of them walk over the bridge crossing the disgusting detritus moat. Katie looks down at it, completely horrified. Her hands grip at her dress as she feels both her nerves and fear try to take control over her cool head. She pinches herself in secret and carries on walking just a little bit quicker. 

Elsewhere...

Shiro, Keith and Matt are all busy digging out a collapsed doorway. All three of them working hard to dig it out and having a torch wedged into the stand beside it. Lance left standing behind them while holding the second torch for them to see.

"Take those bigger stones first" Lance call out orders from where he stood, pointing towards the ones he mean and not doing any of the digging himself. 

Matt takes a deep breath through his nose and takes the stones his beloved boyfriend was pointing towards in hopes to shut him up and keep him happy. Both Shiro and Keith having a tick forming on their foreheads from Lance trying to boss them around while they did the heavy work. 

"Take them from the top or everything will cave in on us" Lance huffed out in annoyance as he didn't agree with their handy work. 

Matthew and Keith both dropping the collapsed ceiling bolder they were carrying off together due to it's weight and almost dropping it purposely on Lance foot. Dropping it to the side instead as they knew they couldn't risk gaining any more injured on the trip since it's slow them all down. 

"Come on. Put your backs into it" Lance snaps out like a bossy superior. 

And that was the last straw as all three males stood up from where they were hard work and send murderous glares towards him. All daring for him to say one more thing while he did nothing at all and see just what get's buried next by their hands. 

Lance giving a guilty and frighten smile in return before deciding to walk away and leave them at it without another word from him. The other three giving a pleased look that showed he made the right choice before they went back to work on the stones and boulders.