Hate 'n Love..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

***************************************

Soon the mid evening turning into late evening, leaving the sky to pitch black. Dark clouds hovered in the air, passing over the boat and not leaving a single drop of rain behind. The moon was full and shining down over them whenever it wasn't hidden away by the clouds. 

The boat was as lively as one could be and everyone was enjoying the journey their own way, some making new friends while some stayed to themselves. For Shiro, he stepped outside to try and search for his employer and her brother in law. 

He'd seen them in the dining room that was no bigger than an average kitchen making people simply past in the orders, pick them up and leave to find somewhere else to enjoy whatever food or drink they took the liking to. Of course, he'd mostly been dragged along to grab an sandwich with them, mostly by Lance who kept complaining over knowing what it felt like to be a mother to stubborn teens that only slept and barely ate. 

Shiro felt a bit insulted by the complaints but let them all slip as he noticed Pidge was in as much of a bad mood as himself. It seems that meal time meant whatever she was doing or reading was taken away from her until she ate and drank something before Lance very eyes and that left her in a grumps too. 

Now, four hours later and the time was almost ten at night, Shiro decided to check on them both. He knew some had been drinking alcohol and enjoying the night a little too much on a boat and he just wanted to make sure the two were handling anything all right. Sure, he knew workers or other guests would step in to help if a drunken did get out of control but he'd slept better if he at least checked on them. 

His gaze landed within one of the tables on deck, three Americans all sitting with an handful of cards with Lance sitting with them. Gambling seemed another skill of Lance's and Shiro wasn't even surprise to find this fact out. 

Rolling his eyes as he wondered if he could just sneak past or head back inside without being seen. He didn't want to be pulled along to any gambling tunes and he'd prefer to just find Katie before heading back to his shared room with Lance to sleep. His day had been an mess and he hasn't had a moment to just sit down and take in everything that had happened. 

"Just cut the deck already, Curtis" Regris snapped out as he turned towards the younger male in his team. 

"Don't go snapping at me, I'm cutting them as quick as I can" Curtis argued back in annoyance while the other three males rolled their eyes. 

"Ah! Shiro, sit down. We could use another player" Lance perked up as he caught an glimpse over the man over his shoulder. Wanting nothing more than to have an extra player when everyone else was already sick with Curtis, he wasn't the most easy to get along with man. 

"I only gamble with my life, never money" Shiro simply replied as he walked that last few steps to hover behind Lance. 

"Never?" Regris asked in disbelief, Curtis finishing up over giving everyone their cards. 

"Never" Shiro repeated completely honest. 

"What if I was to bet you $500 that we get to Hamunaptra before you?" Regris shot back an sly smirk, not even bothering to pick his new hand even as the rest was checking their own hand of cards. 

"You're looking for Hamunaptra?" Shiro asked surprised, glancing around the three Americans before taking notice over a fourth sitting alone at the table beside them, reading a book.