Diary..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

************************************

Shiro helped her to slow down once they reached the entrance of Hamunaptra. She was able to pull the camel to a stop by herself afterwards and Shiro followed her lead. Both stopping before Shiro was the first to hop down and finally walked over, helping her down from her own. 

Instead of getting the camel to lay down like before, he simply held his hands out to her and she shakily placed her hands on his shoulder's before slipping into his hold. She had her feet firmly on the ground and their hands removed from each other time the rest starting reaching the top of the small hill. 

"Think you can hold back the rest for a few minutes to give me an head start on searching for Matt?" Katie asked with a small smile, her eyes a little hopeful but she'd also accept if he couldn't.

"I'll speak with them. After all, thanks to you, I won the bet and I'm sure they'd be happy to do me a favour instead of paying the money" Shiro grinned back, watching as Pidge brighten up before running off. 

"Pidgey! Wait for me, I've got longer legs and I run faster. I can cover more grounds" Lance cried out, just jumping off his camel without fully stopping it before chasing after her to help search for their missing member of the family. 

Shiro shaking his head amused before heading to where Antok and Regris was pulling to a stop with James not far behind. Knowing it'd be easier to speak with the three of them than the rest and all he was asking for at least an hour. Just a single hour to let the two search before any campsites are made up and digging sites are chosen. 

Thankfully, the three agreed over giving him that favour instead of paying them the full amount of money. After all, most of them still lost their personal belongings to the boat and well, they were all human. The three were willing to leave the rest of the day off and help search for any missing person or clues over another group being here before them. 

Shiro shaking his head, knowing it'd be best to leave it to the other two in looking for Matt or clues. But, he did accept an half day off instead. Knowing a full day was asking too much over the group but half an day, they could do a lot of an basic search along the outside with that before using the rest of the day to search inside once they've chosen their own digging site. 

Walking off to pass on the plan to Varkon before heading out to search for either Katie or Lance or even both. He'd hope they won't be too mad over him rejecting the full day and extra help, he just thought it was best to be kept as a private matter for them. 

The half day came and the Americans moved towards their own digging site. Their camp already set up and Shiro moved to find his missing partners. Leaving Varkon to stand and guard their own makeshift camp, mostly to just keep him out of the way. 

Everyone didn't have much concerns over stealing from each other, after all they were all stuck in Hamunaptra together and the desert was too dangerous for a mere theif to run away in. They all had an unspoken code, a silent deal made over keeping to their own camps and without stealing like mad men but share if something was needed. 

Slowing down as he found the two, raising an eyebrow as they squatted in the sand. Neither speaking or moving, they were just squatted there and staring at an leather briefcase style shoulder bag. 

Shiro made sure to slow down, carefully walking the rest of the way towards them in hopes to not spook  them or interrupt anything if they were in the middle of grieving for Matt. He wasn't sure if they found anything or not and didn't want to push them over the edge if they did learn some bad news.