We'll Meet Again..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

*****************************

"Last but not least, my favourite plague.. boils and sores" Lance mumbled out as he stood by the windows, watching the brainwashed angry mob surround the whole building while another handful moves to try and break the mains door down. 

"They have became his slaves" Keith frowned as he stood beside Lance, spotting Lotor within the angry mob and seeing him head towards the main doors. 

Antok and Shiro shared a nervous look as they stood by the railings, having a full view over the main doors and listening to the echoing thuds each time they rammed at the doors. Those doors were sturdy but old, they won't last forever against so many. 

"Bembridge scholars said the golden book of Amun-Ra was located in the statue of Anubis" Katie muttered out as she kept her eyes completley focused at the acicent stone before her. 

"That's where the Americans found the black book" Matthew  mindlessly mumbled back as he focused on his bit of the stone and relying on the rest to keep an eye on the mob outside. 

"Exactly" Katie grinned back, feeling a little bit excited over it all. This was the most fun she's had in years when it came to doing something she loves. Sure, the angry mob and brought back to life mummy wasn't as fun but she was still enjoying herself. 

"Seems to me like those old boys at Bembridge were mistaken" Lance pointed out as he walked towards them, leaving Keith to stand with Shiro and Antok as Coran took over staring out the window. 

"Yes, they've mixed the books up. Mixed up where they were originally buried. So if the black book is inside the statue of Anubis.." Katie replied as she risked a quick glance towards Shiro when the main doors seemed to groan and creek. 

"Then the golden book must be inside-" Matthew started to say before the crazed mob crashes into the huge front doors, which by luck was still barely holding shut. They pound furiously, throwing themselves at it while still chanting constantly. 

Multiple windows soon shatter as part of the mob moves onto breaking through the windows as the door was taking too long. Everyone shares a panicked look before turning towards the two holts who stood muttering the translations under their breath. 

"Since the black Book of The Dead was found inside the statue of Anubis, then according to this, the golden Book of The Living should be inside..." Katie repeated herself once more as she finally finds the translation in the stone and smiles.

The door finally gives in and comes crashing down with an echoing thud. A vibration sent from the sound had reached all up their bones and earned them to shiver from it. The mob wasting not a single second in charging in and soon door after door that led to inside the Museum was being broken down and forced open. 

"Come on, Holt's. Faster" Lance begged as he gripping part of the stone edge they didn't need read over anymore. 

"Patience is a virtue" Katie sung back as she was still reading the section that should be giving her the answers. She just had to get passed all the useless bit of text first. 

"Not right now it isn't" Shiro argued back with a forced smile in hopes to not scare her but downstairs was currently filled with an angry mob trying to hunt them all down.