Answers..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

***************************************

Pidge gave Keith no room to argue once he stepped out with his men, all looking defeated and spooked. Seemed they didn't find the wondering mummy inside and stepped out before they wasted anymore time, fearing he'd already snuck out somehow. 

But more importantly, Pidge stormed over to Keith and gave him no room to argue over helping the Americans back to the city without anymore harm done to them. Before demanding answers over anything and everything he knew over her missing brother. 

Shiro and Lance simply stood not far behind, leaving Pidge to do her own thing as she clearly didn't need their help right now. Keith did glance to them, wishing that he'd be stuck with simple male intimation since he could simply punch the guy out of the way instead of facing Pidge.

And, yet again, Keith nodded in defeat before ordering a few of his men to help return the Americans to the city as quickly as they could before returning to their main camp. Pidge trying her best to hide her surprise over getting Keith to agree before they were all following him and the men he still had around him. 

"It could be a trap" Shiro warned from where he rid his camel beside Katie, Lance riding his own camel beside him. 

"Maybe they'd bring us far out to t he desert and just kill us. The sand will hide our buddies and no one else will ever be able to find out if they did come searching" Lance muttered back completely terrified over just letting themselves be lead deeper and deeper into the desert by Keith after he tried killing them the other night. 

"Stop thinking over the worse. I'm sure we'll be just fine and if not, I'll let Takashi lose on them" Katie huffed back as she was trying to keep a clear and positive mind over the whole thing and the two spooking her wasn't being helpful. 

"I barely survived them with an whole platoon when I went into battle with them last. I don't I'd be much help with the weapons I've got" Shiro argued back in his defence, he was glad that she felt he could take so many on but he wasn't a super human either. He knew his limits and he knew how skilled of a fighter the Magi were. 

"There's one of you and only a handful of them. It's not a huge battle, just like the boat. We survived through that and you did rather well fighting alone. I hold faith in you kicking their ass if things go south" Katie muttered back as she glanced towards the small handful of Magi leading their way up ahead and remembering how Takashi had thought a few nights ago. She knew he'd be okay against them and just needed more confidence in himself. 

Shiro just turned to her, a little surprised and knew his cheeks had turned rosy. He couldn't help but just stare at her for that moment, feeling warm as she gave her charming but goofy grin. She believed in him so much even if she did like to tease with him sometimes. 

He stayed silent, glancing back towards where Keith rid his horse ahead and taking noticing him looking back at them. Checking on them before looking ahead again. Shiro wondered if Keith would blame them over the mummy issues, they were a bit to blame but not fully. 

Shiro knew that much, they didn't bring the mummy to life. They found it's Sarcophagus and nothing more. Sure, Shiro believed in curses as it was but he was certain that just finding the Sarcophagus wouldn't bring the dead back to life. Someone else did or they at least triggered the curse. 

Another ten minutes passed before they reached a cave hidden within one of the mountains. At first the sandy hill seemed to be just like any other sandy hill around them but once they got closer they spotted the camp hidden within the cave. A camp that was hidden away by the desert itself and would clearly takes years to learn to how to safely reach it.