Anniversery Pt. 2 ((SMUT))

Hey guys! I know, I know, I promised in the last part that it wouldnt take long...

It's been 5 days. Let me explain.

Things have been getting pretty hectic and busy at home so I havent had any time at all to write! Spring break started today so I will be able to post this and much more over the next week, so be excited!!

And before we start, I just wanna thank y'all again for 2K reads! I never thought this would even reach 100! This is so amazing my heart jumped when I saw that number! I was so excited that I literally grabbed my iPod and started writing part 1 unexpectedly at like 1:00am! :D thats how much I love you guys! :D

Just in case you ask, no, I'm not just gonna write smut as a celebration! There will definitely be more to come, no matter how many reads this book has! I already have a ton of ideas and I've had a lot of nagging and pushing to put more up! So keep and eye out! ;D

Thank you all again for 2K! it means a lot that you guys actually read what I write! Enjoy! Love ya!

-Bailee ;D

____________________________

Scott's POV

I eyed the vibrator clutched in Mitch's hand and had no idea what to say. Mitch gazed at it, then at me, a seductive smirk on his face.

"So? What do you think?" he said seductively. I just stood there in shock. I can't believe we're actually going to use that tonight! I didn't even know he was into stuff like that. The thought of him using that on me kinda excited me. It's worth a try.

"I'm excited if that's what your asking." I said in my sexiest voice. Mitch set the toy down on the bed and wrapped his arms around me, connecting our lips hungrily. He slid his tongue into my mouth and I didn't try to stop him. He wants to be dominant, and I want him to be. I've never seen a dominant side of him before, but I won't hesitate to find out what it's like. Mitch slowly started to unbutton my shirt. After the last button, he slid it slowly off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. His hands instantly roamed my chest. He rested them against the center of my chest and pushed me against the wall. I didn't resist him. I unzipped his jacket and let it slide off his shoulders, revealing that he didn't have a shirt on under it. This whole time, we never once broke our very passionate kiss.

Mitch broke the kiss and started attacking my neck, almost immediately finding my soft spot. I moaned as he started biting and sucking it until he left his mark there. He placed his fingers in the belt loops of my jeans and bit his lip.

"These jeans aren't necessary, are they daddy?" He asked, gently tugging downward. I shuddered and shook my head. "No.... No they're not." The moment said that, he tugged my jeans hard, making them fall to the floor. I stepped out of them and he took my hand.

"Let's take this to the bed, shall we?" He asked seductively, smirking and biting his lip while looking me up and down like I was a meal. I only nodded, supressing a moan from just looking at him. He was turning me on just from this, I can only imagine how he will be with that vibrator. He pulled me toward the bed and pushed me onto my back. "Now, you wait here daddy." He said, the seductive tone not leaving his voice for a second. He knows it drives me crazy when he talks like that, and there was definately a problem starting to form in my boxers. I kept my eyes on the ceiling, not knowing the whereabouts of my Mitchie. I wish he would come back now, I need him. 

I heard footsteps approach the bed, and I looked to see Mitch standing there, his pants removed now, and a blindfold in his hand. "Good boy, Scottie! You waited, good job. I half expected you to follow after me. You will be rewarded for listening." Mitch said, still having a seductive tone of voice that made me want to touch him everywhere. "Sit up." I did as I was told. He placed the blindfold over my eyes, and I groaned.