Mr. Grassi Pt. 1

Guys i have SO. MUCH. TO. SAY!!!

Ok guys so this idea came to me in the middle of laying in bed looking at my dark ceiling (plus a little message from @ColesFacialHair that made me revisit the idea) sooo yeah :D

I've seen a lot of teacher/student fics where Scott is the teacher and Mitch is the student... but I've never seen Mitch as the teacher and Scott as the student! How would that go down you might ask?

I'm experimenting with this because it is literally a rare idea, at least from what I've read. I've never seen this done before and I hope yall like this! If I completely ruin this idea, then shame on me XD

Ps this is kinda long XD

ALSO!!!

an update on Sticks and Stones, (that fic that me and @DominikD are collabing on on the @dominikandbailee account), we haven't updated that in a LOONNGG time and we're sorry about that! Both of our lives are kinda crazy right now and we don't really have much time to update! we are still going to continue it, we just need to on our own time!! don't worry tho, we will have a new chapter up soon! (and I don't know when 'soon' is and i know I'm gonna get comments about just using the word so calm down ok? ok.)

SPEAKING OF CRAZY LIVES.... I can officially say that I have a job now! I start it on the 25th and I will be working late hours. don't worry tho! I will update as soon as I can!!

I also have Colorguard camp next week and Band camp the week after that. Thats 2 weeks of me doing stuff in the hot sun and being EXHAUSTED!! again, dont worry! I will find the time and energy to update as much as I can because I know I've been kinda bad about it lately. Sorry!!!

And lastly..... 10K READS?!?!?!? I LITERALLY FELL OFF MY BED WHEN I READ THIS AND TEARED UP I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! I honestly didnt think THAT many of you would read my one shots!! THIS IS CRAZY IM CRYING FROM HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU :3

Okay its 2:30am..

I need to calm down...

Boop Boop...

ANYWAYS

I hope I dont screw up the idea of teacher/student fics and you guys enjoy this! Good luck to me I guess. Love yall somaj!

-Bailee ;D

____________________________

Scott's POV

I pulled up to the school and parked my car in the parking lot. I sat back in my seat and sighed.

Ugh, another day at this stupid ass school, with these stupid ass teachers and stupid ass people. I hate this place. Good thing I'm graduating soon.

I get out of my car and close the door, walking up to my hellhole of a school. As soon as my car door shut, I was attacked in a hug from one of the only people I like in this school.

"Hey Scottland!" my best friend greeted. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Kirstie! Be careful! I have coffee!!" I greeted back, making sure my Starbucks didn't spill all over me.

"Oh, sorry!" She said quickly. She let go and we walked to the school together.

"So, did you hear about our new English teacher? I hear he's really young, like, graduated a year or two ago young. And I also hear he's gay." She said, giving me a wink. I sighed.

"Kirst, I am not going to try and hook up with our new teacher, no matter how young or hot he is! Thats creepy, and probably illegal." I replied, annoyed. She put her hands up defensively.