Caught

This is a roleplay from me and DominikD from A LONG ASS TIME AGO!!!!

I was scrolling through our messages to find stuff for Sticks and Stones (new chapter coming btw ;D) and found this and reread our conversation and laughed so hard! XD then I saw that I asked to make it a one shot and never wrote it so I'm writing it now and here ya go :D enjoy!!

Happy 4th of July my fellow Americans!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸 and if you don't celebrate the 4th in your country or anything then Happy Your Alive And Awesome Day!!!

Lol enjoy guys :D

-Bailee ;D

___________________

Mitch was laying almost half asleep on the couch while Scott was in his room. He wrapped his arms around a purring Wyatt and didn't bother to change out of his pajamas the entire day.

"Baaaaaaaaabe!!" Mitch yelled, not moving from the comfort of the couch.

"Yeeesss?" Scott replied from his room.

"The rest if the group is coming over later!" He said, holding Wyatt closer as Spongebob played on the TV.

"Oh ok! Meeting? Arrangements?" Scott asked, still telling from his room.

"Arrangements for the new album, and drinks!"

"Well I'm gonna be all over the drinks!" Scott said, laughing.

"Who won't?!" Mitch said, laughing and cuddling Wyatt, petting him. Scott finally walked into the room and took in the sight, crossing his arms.

"Hey! What about my cuddles!?" Scott said in a play-pouting voice.

"Well get your ass over here if you want cuddles too!" Mitch laughed.

"Fine!" Scott said, chuckling. Mitch made room for him on the couch and Scott sat down. Wyatt, annoyed that another person was sitting on the couch, jumped off and went toward the bedrooms.

Mitch laid his head on Scott's lap, looking up at him. "Hey there."

"Hey there." Scott said, stroking Mitch's soft hair. Mitch leaned up and kissed Scott's nose. Scott kissed his cheek in return and Mitch blushed. "Love you." Mitch said.

Scott blushed and cupped Mitch's cheek. "I love you too." Scott slowly leaned in, and Mitch did the same. Just an inch before their lips could touch, the doorbell rang.

"Uugghhhh!" Mitch groaned in annoyance.

"Seriously?!" Scott said, trying not to tell to where the company could hear.

Mitch got up, opened the door, and tried not to sound grumpy or annoyed but it didn't really work. "Hi." He said in a grumpy voice.

"Well hello to you too!" Avi's deep voice rang through the air as he walked inside with no suspicion that he interrupted what could've been one of the sweetest kisses Scott and Mitch would ever share.

"Where's the rest of the group?" Mitch said as he closed the door and day next to Scott.

"Well, Kirstie's running late getting ready, taking a shower, whatever. And Kevin's getting drinks and stuff from the store. They should all be here probably within ten minutes at least." Avi explained, walking to the kitchen.

Mitch looked at Scott with a suggestive look. "Ten minutes huh?" He said quietly, winking.

"Yep... ten minutes..." Scott said just as softly, winking back. They were both plotting the same thing in their heads at that moment.

"Hey, Scott, wanna help me with something?" Mitch said casually as Avi came back into the living room with a glass of orange juice.

"Yeah sure. Hey Avi, me and Mitch are gonna go to our bedroom for a minute, you stay here and chill, ok?" Scott said.

"Got it." Avi said, not really giving them his full attention as he flicked through TV channels. Scott and Mitch stood up and walked to their bedroom. Scott closed the door behind them and they looked into each others eyes deeply.

"So... where were we?" Scott said, closing the gap between the both of them.

"Hm... let me see...." Mitch said, pretending to think and then planting a kiss on Scott's lips.

"Oh, I remember..." Scott said before closing the gap farther and kissed him passionately. Mitch deepened the kiss and, without breaking it, pushed Scott back onto the bed. Scott grips Mitch's shirt and begins to remove it, not breaking the very hot, passionate kiss.

"Well, someone's eager." Mitch says, winking and taking off his shirt, and not hesitating to go back to kissing Scott.

"How can I resist?" Scott says, winking back and kissing Mitch's neck, making sure to leave a mark. Mitch groaned.

"Hey, remember that Avi's still here." Mitch said, laughing a little.

Scott chuckled. "He's still busy, we have time." He said, then continued to kiss and nibbled on Mitch's neck.

"Ok, whatever." Mitch said, laughing a little and kissing Scott passionately.

"If we're quiet, he'll never know." Scott whispered, saying this between kisses.

"Ahh, sneaky.... I like it." Mitch said, beginning to take off Scott's shirt. He lifts his arms to help Mitch take it off, then they go back to passionately making out.

"How long do you think we have?" Mitch said as Scott attacked Mitch's neck once again.

"I don't know, but..." He leans in and whispers seductively, "I don't care." He nibbled on Mitch's earlobe. Mitch did a combination of a chuckle and a moan and he grabbed Scott's face and went back to kissing him passionately.

"Hey guys, how long are you ooooohhhhhhh......" Avi said, the 'oh' really drawn out and awkward. Mitch quickly sat up and fixed his hair. Scott did the same. "Well, hello there Avi..." Mitch said quietly and awkwardly.

"Umm.... Was I... ummmm.. interrupting?" They both sat there, completely flustered. Scott was so flustered he had absolutely no words.

"No! It was nothing! Heh...." Mitch said, quickly finding his shirt and putting it on. Scott covered himself with blankets.

"Umm...." Avi awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. "I think... ummm... I...maybe I should go..." He said, starting to turn around.

"No! I-It's ok! Um..yeah! We have to go over some arrangements!" Mitch stuttered.

"Yeah... We do..." Avi awkwardly looked down, then back up. "I think... I'm gonna leave y'all alone for a second..." He gestured out the door. "I'll..ummmm.... be in the living room?" He said, still completely awkward about the whole situation.

"Ok, gotcha." Mitch said, smiling awkwardly. Avi awkwardly smiled back and gave a little wave before leaving.

Mitch put his head in his hands. "Now that, was so fucking awkward!"

"You're not wrong..." Scott said.

"Soo... What now?" Mitch asked, looking at Scott.

"Umm.... probably get dressed and ready before the others get here?" Scott said, getting out of bed.

"Yeah, that might be a good idea." Mitch said as he got out of bed too.

Scott went over to the closet to pick out a shirt. "You know what?"

"What?" Mitch replied as he fixed himself in the mirror.

"Maybe we shouldn't try that while other people are here...." Scott said as he put on his shirt.

"Yeeaahhhh I figured." Mitch said, chuckling.

Scott laughed awkwardly and looked in the mirror. "Love you."

"Love you too" Mitch said, kissing Scott's cheek. When they finally look decent, they make their way into the living room, preparing for the awkwardness that only them and Avi would know.