LAST ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE I PROMISE!!!!

I'm baaaacckkk!!!! and there's 3 things I need to say here!

1.)

I finished Homeless!! Hopefully y'all go and read it! I think you'll love it!

2.)

Unfortunately I am not done with the other book yet, but there is good news to it! honestly Ive kinda lost my inspiration for the book so I'm going to delete it. you know what that means? IM BACK IN THE ONE SHOT WORLD!!! YAAAYY!!!!!

3.)

There's a little bit of a bad side now. I always write on my school computer, and on May 19, I have to return it....

DOES THIS MEAN NO MORE ONE SHOTS BAILEE YOU TRAITOR!!!

No no listen!!!! this is what returning my computer means: I will be updating on my iPod but it'll probably be a little less often and ill be writing at very late hours of the night. sorry!! (well for all u time zone ppl at least you'll be getting the updates sooner like when your awake! haha :D) so yeah, ipod updates until the end of summer.

WITH THOSE 3 THINGS SAID, I'm going to put one story up for you before I have to return my computer, as promised!

So yeah just wanted to she'd some light on future events! one shot coming soon, and let me tell you..... it'll be a gooddd one!

Anyways, thanks for 6.8K!!' That's amazing I mean wow!! I love you guys so much and thank you for all of your support!! see ya next chapter! :D stay amazing!

-Bailee ;D