Introduction

"James.... how long are you going to ignore me and simply not speak in my meetings with you?" Dr. Raynor said with a sigh. The woman had finally met her match and the was the cyborg with a staring problem.

Bucky stared out the window ignoring her. She didn't help. She was only doing this because the government told her, and probably doesn't even really care about him.

She sighed and pulled out her notebook and started to write. Bucky tensed slightly as he continued to stare through the window, as if he was trying to break the window.

"James..."

"It's Bucky... how many times do I have to say my name is Bucky." He turned and looked at her. She sat back in her chair, matching the attitude that radiated off the man. She didn't answer the question but continued to write in his notebook.

"So... James-" the timer for their appointment went off. She frowned as he got up. He was stalling, and she knew it. "When are you gonna tell me what's going on in your life?"

"Nope... cause nothing is wrong." He fixed his gloves as she started to leave.

"If you don't talk to someone James, you will eat   yourself from the inside out and it will be painfully." He stood still as she said that. "Bye Mrs.Raynor." He walked out, promptly closing the door behind him.

He walked out into the streets of NY when he saw a TV screen show breaking news.

- breaking news! In New York, Spider-Man appears and attacks mysterio. Mysterio is shown to be the one who revealed Spider - Mans identify and showed he's the one behind the attacks. -

Bucky frowned at that. He didn't believe it at all that Spider - Man is a villain mastermind. Not at all. The screens in the area were all covered with the fact that Spider - Man was a bad guy and injured many people in combat.

Bucky just continued to walk as he phone vibrated in his pocket. He sighed and picked it up without looking. There were only two people in his contacts so it was either his therapist or Sam, and he highly doubted Dr. Raynor was calling.

"What." Bucky said as he leaned against the wall listening to a person groan in annoyance on the other line.

"Nice to see hear from you too. Turn around." Bucky sighed, he knew someone was following him. He turned and saw Sam walking over to him. "What are you doing here?"

"We need to find Spider-Man. I know his identity we just need to find him." Bucky raised a brow. "And you need me for...."

"I just wanted you to get out of your shell. Come on, we're heading over to Queens." Sam said handing him a package. Bucky raised a brow as he walked next to him.

"Whats this?" He said as he opened it. He saw a jacket. A nice one.

"Sarah told me to buy it for you." Sam said with a smirk. Bucky nodded slightly. "Well give her my thanks."

Peter fell into his room through the window. He was bleeding as he fell onto the ground. Aunt May ran into the room and helped him up. "Sweetheart!? Are you okay?"

Peter gripped her arm as he looked down. He was tearing up. "I-I... my identity's been revealed, I'm compromised." He said as he fell back onto his bed. The boy was not in good shape, and if he went to the hospital, he would be reported to the police.

As she was about to try and help there was a knock at the door. Peter jumped up and made it way over. He opened it slightly and saw Sam and Bucky.

"Mister... mister Falcon... mr. soldi-" the boy stumbled forward. Sam caught him and walked him back into the room. Bucky closed the door and went over to the window immediately.

"Hi ma'am, I'm Sam Wilson, and this is Bucky. We work with your son with the avengers." Sam laid the boy on the couch and started to treat him.

"I-I... have to get out of here." Peter mumbled. "To keep her safe." Sam listened and nodded. "I know a place. You can stay, as long as it's alright with your aunt."

May looked at him and felt his pain. The boy was now being hunted by a super villain, and an attack in the city would hurt him more. She sighed and nodded. "Take care of my boy."

"I will... I promise." Sam put Peter in his jacket and picked him up. May kissed peters head as the two walked out. Bucky walked over to May.

"If anything happens while we're gone, please contact us." She nodded as he walked out.

Sam sat in the back holding Peter. "Buck, drive to the private airport, we have a friend there who is waiting to fly us where we need to be." Bucky nodded and started down the road.

Peter was asleep but he had a pained expression on his face. Bucky glanced at him, recognizing the expression. "Um... I need you to comfort him in his sleep. He needs it."

"Why?"

"He's having a nightmare. He needs comfort to gradually make it out of the nightmare." Sam raised a brow at how he knew about this so well. "Got it..." Sam held the kid close as they drove to the airport.

After a 2 hour flight, they made it to Sams house. Peter was laid down in a guest room. He relaxed into the bed. Sam closed the door and then looked at Bucky.

Bucky was looking out the window as Sam walked over. "What are you thinking about?" Bucky jumped slightly. Sam.. had snuck up on him?

"Since when do I sneak up on you?" Sam said with a chuckle. "You didn't" Bucky said without breaking his gaze out the window.

Sam frowned slightly. "Well, I got a room for you upstairs, go get some rest cyborg." Bucky sighed and chuckled. "Fine..." he walked past him and went up the stairs.

Sam glanced at him as he went up the steps, and then turned his gaze back towards the yard.

"I got a lot of work."