Forced

The two made it to the hospital.

Sam went to his typical doctor to not raise any suspicion with the law, and his doctor already was sworn to secrecy.

Bucky stayed outside to give Sam the privacy he deserved around this whole situation. He thought of Peter just giving himself up so easily.

He gripped his arm as he thought of the poor kid being alone. Like he felt when he was in Hydra. He just wanted saving, and now he the saver with Sam.

Bucky had grown some parental attachment to the kid. He wanted to protect the kid no matter what. He sighed knowing they'd need some sort of vehicle to go get the kid.

He knocked on Sams door and stepped in carefully. "Hey Sam, I'm gonna get a car for us." Sam looked at him worried.

"Alone?" He said. Sam knew there was a tranquilizer that could knock Bucky out, which worried him. Bucky nodded and smiled softly. "I'll be fine... I'll text you when I get the car."

Sam knew something was going to go wrong. "Fine..." he walked over to Bucky and took his phone. He turned on his tracker. "Don't turn this off." Bucky nodded and waved as he walked down the hallway.

Sam closed the door and sighed. "I already know something wrong is going to happen..." he said as he looked at the doctor.

"I understand..." the doctor said. "I was the same way with my wife. She was a soldier." He said as he looked at the blood tests.

"What happened?" Sam asked.

"Well, she went off to war and never came back." He said simply. "But I live with the fact that she's still alive out there, making her way home." He handed him the blood tests.

"Your blood cells aren't doing well... and with your stress levels and such. You aren't making your healing any easier... " sam sighed and held his head.

"Sam... you need to rest. You could kill yourself faster by being overworked." The doctor said. Sam shrugged.

"I can't take a break doc. Thank you." He grabbed his coat and started to leave. "If you keep on this path you'll have less than a year to live."

Sam stopped and gripped the door knob. "What about treatment?"

"Treatment will work... only if you rest." The doctor said as Sam looked at him.

"Fine... we can start treatment after I get this whole situation taken care of." He said as he pulled his coat on.

"Good. Be safe Sam." Sam nodded and walked out. He went down to Dr. Raymond room. He knocked as he entered.

She was already sitting up and reading. "Nice to see you doing well." He said with a smile. She looked at him and smiled.

"There's my favorite son in law." She said with a chuckle. "I'm your only son in law." He chuckled. She laughed but winced.

"Yeah, yeah... I know." She motioned him over. He sat by her bed. She extended her good arm to him. He hugged her carefully. "It'll be alright Sam..." she said calmly.

Sam teared up and nodded. "You're a strong man... you'll make it out of this a survivor okay? Stronger than you were before. I promise you that." Sam nodded again staying quiet.

She rubbed his back as she watched the rain. "Riley would be proud of you. I want you to know that okay."

"Thank you..." he said quietly.

Bucky somehow rented a car under a fake name. He parked the car and got out. He locked it as he checked his phone. It was still raining, and he was starting to hate it.

A message showed up on his screen.

Unknown : look ahead

Bucky frowned as he looked up. He saw multiple men in black surrounding the area he was in. He adjusted his arm.

Unknown: fun part, look behind you... 

He turned and saw a gun pointed at his head. He frowned as Mysterio walked over. "Hi James." He said with a smirk.

"It's Bucky..." Mysterio shrugged. "I've heard it both ways..."  Bucky rushed at him.

"Hit me and the boy dies... so does Sam." Bucky stopped inches from Mysterio. The man in front of him smirked.

"Ah... that makes you stop? The mighty Winter Soldier. You know... theres a reason why they brainwashed you. So you wouldn't have connections, which made you strong and here you are... the weakest man in this parking lot cause of your connections."

Bucky clenched his fists. "You're bluffing..." Buckys phone buzzed.

Sam: are you okay?

Bucky looked at Mysterio. "Tell him the truth and I kill them both. That's the only way things are gonna go." Mysterio said. Bucky looked at his phone.

Bucky: everything's alright. Just parking. Don't worry.

Bucky showed Mysterio. The man nodded. "Good." Bucky felt that his hand had been forced. Mysterio turned to talk to one of his guards.

A guard kicked Bucky to the ground. The cuffed his arms behind his back and placed a mouth guard similar to Loki's from so long ago. Bucky dropped his phone under the car.

These methods of him being restrained were similar to when he was the Winter Soldier. He clenched his fists as Mysterio walked over. "Time to force some hands."

A guard knocked Bucky out when the end of a gun.

Sam sat in the hotel room looking at his phone. He was acting like he wasn't worried but he was. Raynor looked over and grabbed his arm. "You okay?"

"No..." Sam said as he looked up. The rain got worse. "I'll be right back. I'll call you if anything happens..." she nodded as he ran out.

He made his way to the parking lot. He looked at Buckys tracker. It said he was still in the car. He followed in and stopped by a car.

He picked up Buckys phone and looked around. "No..." he looked around in panic.

He gripped Buckys phone and  shoved it into his pocket as his phone vibrated.

Unknown: good luck finding them :)